Shark Fishing Hawaii

jimbell

Not that i expect any of you to say 'Yeah i'll meet you at the boat\" but i am going shark fishing this tuesday night in hawaii, will be wednesday night your time.

Anyway, its 99.00us and they pick you up etc etc. they proclaim in their ad they they normally catch on average a 12-15ft shark every night, lets hope i am the lucky one.

Once i have done the trip i will write up a report and get some photos on here. I believe it is a catch and release program so wont be tasting any of the spoils, not a concern i guess just getting one will be great.

Hope to have some pics on here thursday your time.

Hey guys,

I am having trouble uploading phtos etc etc... little bit dissapointed in the whole trip to be honest. It was all set up well etc etc. But i was told no more than 8 people would be on the boat. We arrived and there were 16 people. not happy. I personally did not end up catching a shark but sharks were caught on the night. I have pics and will do a full write up on the forum when i get back and have pics. I will try and put one up on the photos now just to give you an idea. I also have a picture of my bait which shows a decent size BITE alas it was 1 inch under the hook. Close but no cigar.

Write up will be up soon.

Archived