2005 4.15m Seajay SP with 30hp Yamaha

M@P

This is a really reliable and comfortable tinnie. The full flat floor leaves heaps of room for tackle boxes, eskys, crab pots etc. Always washed and motor rinsed after every session. Really easy for 1 person to launch and dock.

30hp 2 stroke Yamaha CV, regularly serviced. Done less than 30 hrs.

Lowrance X135 sounder in perfect condition.

LED nav, anchor, deck and trailer lights (all recently fitted)

Full flat floor with 2 swivel seats, full length under floor flotation and casting deck up front.

3 bow bimini gives good shade.

Wide gunnels and high sides. 4mm bottom and 3mm sides.

Under floor storage for battery and 25L fuel tank and extra storage under casting deck.

4 life jackets and all safety gear.

Sand and reef anchor and heaps of rope.

Bilge pump, drink holders, 2 oars, ear muffs, gunnel mounted bait board and rod storage.

Boat and trailer registered until end of september.

Mags with tyres that are like new (original).

Asking for $7500

Mat - 0418 872 847

post-9092-144598595795_thumb.jpg

post-9092-144598595801_thumb.jpg

post-9092-144598595809_thumb.jpg

post-9092-144598595815_thumb.jpg

Thanks mate, its a good buy and a shame to let it go. If i had an option i'd hold onto it but $$$ are short atm.

I think the prop looks worse in that shot than it is. I kept a log up until about 2 years ago and it had only done 22 hrs at that stage. Since then i have only used it about 5 times. I mainly fish the river and use the electric once at "the spot" so usually under an hour per session motor time.

The boat has only done about 20 - 25 trips.

Hey mate, thanks for the wrap. Its you i can thank for this thing doing so few hours. Why take my own when i've got Sweresy's sport fishing charters when i need to wet a line.;)

Speaking of which, its been a while B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived