Sign in to follow this  
keen_as

Bear Grylls... UUGGGGHHHH where will it end.

I was just flicking through the new BCF catalogue and noticed Bear "I'm a tool" Grylls has his own line of Survival gear, knives, multi tool, and basic survival gear.

What has the world come to? Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_unsure.png" alt=":unsure:">

Kiwi boy's gonna have a field day with this one. Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">

Simple way of not getting involved in the whole Bear Grylls survival impliments things...... dont buy them!

Some see his survival antics as gospel, some see it as comedy, but its all good what he is doing.

And I am glad Johnny fixed up your spelling mistakes from getting even his name wrong :-)

Please login or register to see this quote.

Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:"> Bill i love watching Bear Grylls, i think hes the ''MAN'' thats what you call living life to the fullest. This man has been everywhere in the world eaten most things no one would ever try,this guy is a ''legend''.....I realy would like to meet this guy, i always watch every show of his. I would give anything to spend a week in the bush learning what he knows. Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="//content.invisioncic.com/r264089/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20"> And i know deep down Bill you say you hate him but i know you ''envey'' Bear :woohoo: For Christmas i will buy you some of his gear :dry: :woohoo: And then you 2 can be '''Bill Grylls of Gold Coast Australia'''' Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">

THIS GUY IS A LEGEND..... Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="//content.invisioncic.com/r264089/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

Hahahaha that video is great. :woohoo: Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="//content.invisioncic.com/r264089/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_cool.png" alt="B)">

Me and the mrs love watching Bear. I'd buy one of his knives, those things r like an axe. But yeah, it is entertainment and I for one, am entertained by his show as well as learning some stuff too. I love how he describes the taste of stuff he eats ABSOLUTE CLASSIC. Hope he continues to make many many more episodes.

Cheers

Woodlaz

Mate spot Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="//content.invisioncic.com/r264089/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20"> on hope more episodes are made also Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="//content.invisioncic.com/r264089/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

Love the guy to death, obviously some of it is setup but realisticly. In a survival situation this guy would be the last to die w/ his army training + the crap the does on the show.

It's like 50/50; well not really. It's mainly entertainment becuase he's such a character + a bit of survival stuff thrown in.

hahahahhaha Bill i think your out numberd on this post Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:"> the guy is loved by most people,so if you cant beat us join us.....I know you want to Bill deep deep down you idle Bear and its ok to admit it :dry: :woohoo: Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="//content.invisioncic.com/r264089/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

Nope but if possible can you post a clip under this post plz Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="//content.invisioncic.com/r264089/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

Bear Grylls is a pussy, Mr Chuck Norris would kick his ass. In fact he'd have the Hoff kick his ass, and not waste his tough time. Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_huh.png" alt=":huh:"> :woohoo:

I know Chuck is tough but he wouldnt beat Bear, I mean cmon, Chuck Norris is fictional and Bear is real Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="//content.invisioncic.com/r264089/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_blink.png" alt=":blink:">

It is said that: "Ghosts sit around campfires with Grylls and tell Chuck Norris stories"

It is also said that: "Fear of spiders is arachnophobia, fear of tight spaces is claustrophobia and fear of Chuck Norris is called logic"

I am logical, you should be too!

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Go kill Chuck Norris Bear, then cook him up and eat him. hahahahahah Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Bear Grylls would not only own Chuck Norris, he would kill him and eat him for breakfast... Bear owns all and to prove his point, he would eat them, then rub his tummy and say "That tasted like sh*t - never gonna eat a chuck norris again (but he will kill chuck again, just for the fun of it).

Cheers

Woodlaz

Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:"> Hell Yea Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">

Looks like you lossed this argument Keen_as Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="//content.invisioncic.com/r264089/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20"> oh Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:"> :ohmy: Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="//content.invisioncic.com/r264089/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

Bear Grylls... UUGGGGHHHH where will it end. NEVER BILL hahahahahah Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="//content.invisioncic.com/r264089/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

Probably when he falls down a cliff, eats the wrong type of spider, gets attacked by an alligator, or in steve irwin style... Gets stung by one of the bees he is allergic to...

Your mates back in town Bill hahahahahah Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="//content.invisioncic.com/r264089/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

The knife made by gerber that sells for about 60 to 100 is quality!! It's pretty cheap for a gerber and the flint is really good too. You can bag him as much as you like but even if you were just filming and trying to keep up you'd probably be crying asking him to slow down, please don't make me crawl through there, jump off that haha