2011 State Of Origin Fishing Competition

AFO

Sweet this should be great.

Jacobs Well Touris Park have been awesome to deal with as well.

On their own backs they have organised:

* Entertainment for the friday night (live music).

* Kids outdoor movie night for the Saturday.

* They have also extended everyones camp sites/cabins to sunday night so people are not rushed to pack up after the event. So 3 nights for the price of 2!

Angus

Oh and stay tuned, I have more prizes to add to that pool just need to confirm with the sponsors exactly what will be on offer :)

Angus

We will not be publishing an official competitors list for privacy reasons but if you would like to make it known to other members you are coming please RSVP to our Calendar event for this:

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/community/events/viewevent/72-2011+State+Of+Origin+Fishing+Competition

This will help people work out who is where etc hopefully...

Angus

We will not be publishing an official competitors list for privacy reasons but if you would like to make it known to other members you are coming please RSVP to our Calendar event for this:

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/community/events/viewevent/72-2011+State+Of+Origin+Fishing+Competition

This will help people work out who is where etc hopefully...

Angus

oii ya suspect, where did that rod get to from last years's state of origin ????? you know the 1 ! bloody suspect ! lol

Good to see the entries coming in already.

Please note there is a tiered price for entry as always so if you are a certainty to enter anyway please take advantage of the early bird!

I already had one person PM me today dissapointed they missed the early bird the Moreton Bay Classic!!!!

Angus

I may be out on this one Angus

Girlfriends birthday that weekend, may come up with some excuse to change her B'day party lol

Just out of curiosity how are the state lines drawn i.e is it based on living in QLD or NSW or where you were born?

Girlfriends birthday that weekend, may come up with some excuse to change her B'day party lol

Just out of curiosity how are the state lines drawn i.e is it based on living in QLD or NSW or where you were born?

On who you choose to represent when you enter B)

I looked in the book "The Queenslander`s Gospel":.. in Chapter 1 page 1 Verse 1 it states

clearly, there are only 3 types on this earth, those who are born a Queenslander,2 those who were born Blue,3 and those that wish they had been Queensland born.

I looked in the book "The Queenslander`s Gospel":.. in Chapter 1 page 1 Verse 1 it states

clearly, there are only 3 types on this earth, those who are born a Queenslander,2 those who were born Blue,3 and those that wish they had been Queensland born.

*Please note, 2 is a sub-category of 3 ;)

Nice one Manni and welcome the site Moses.

Dont forget to register soon lads so you get the early bird discount :)

Angus

Ok cool, my girlfiend has come through with the goods and said yest to letting me go to SOO

Technicaly her B'day is on Monday so i get a leave pass, i'm sure it will cost me though hehehe

Will register tihs week Angus

Noooo..... completely different species... your confusing jealousy :evil: with wishful desire :)

See what you clowns fail the realise is that if it's only us NEW STH WELSHMEN that make this place worth living in :evil: :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Alright Fellas

I have registered & payed up WOO HOO

Soooo I have registered for NSW seeing as I was born there, BRING IT Queensland hahahaha

Good onya Manni!

Look forward to getting down there with you and Do boy for some pre fishing!

Angus

Alright Fellas

I have registered & payed up WOO HOO

Soooo I have registered for NSW seeing as I was born there, BRING IT Queensland hahahaha

Good onya Manni!

Look forward to getting down there with you and Do boy for some pre fishing!

Angus

Sounds good mate, Yeah going to organise a couple fishin trips out that way to get an idea of the place and surroundings

Archived