Good luck Sunday Lads at the Pine

Dinodadog

The fish are there for you. I put a few back today for you to catch.

Not as good as Wednesday but I reeled in 2x30plus,7x35plus and 1x42 on spinnerbait and 1x42 on a dark purple jackal rattler.

It was a pleasant morning on the dam. My mate caught roughly the same ammount and size so good luck

Keep on fishin

Dinodadog

I hope to be at the dam both Saturday and Sunday for the 3rd week in a row this weekend. I haven't caught a 50cm+ fork Bass in 6 sessions now, it's really starting to get to me :P . I've probably caught 50 Bass after the last 50+ with the biggest going 46cm fork.

Maybe this weekend I'll upgrade my 53cm fork PB to take out FOM. I've been getting a couple of Silver Perch as well with a nice 50cm model caught last Sunday on an Auspin Spinnerbait. Also heard of a Tilly caught on a shallow diver today by a mate. There has been a lot of Yellas around as well, I'm still yet to land one :( .

Troy

Well cowfish apart from being pedantic about measuring fish the right way, I'd reckon you would be a bit of a mug to measure your fish your entering in a comp in such a way the measurement you submit is about an inch short of its actual legal length!

Dinodadog wrote:

I measured the one today on a brag mat. Is that good enough.

Dino

Dino,

I took the liberty of nominating your fish for fish of the month, (I even put it under your name!) :P

To enter you need to post a photo showing length, and yourself with the fish, which you had put in the gallery's.

Good luck, it will be hard to beat!

Archived