Stolen 6 wheeler hj ute!!

wesfish

Hey guys just thought i would throw it out there that one of our work utes was stolen on saturday night, its a white hj holden six wheeler ute, it has big mud flaps and stone gaurds with lights and bull bar and racks. it has not turned up in bushland burnt out yet so guessing they still using it or stripped it .

dont have a pic as of yet but will work on it, would appreciate if any one has spotted it abandoned some where to send us a pm

cheers

wes

Hey mate I seen a six wheeler out this way RBP at the servo at bellbird park not 100% on the model but I got a good look at the guy and the colour was bonie color.Does it run on gas if so thats the 1give me a call 0439 297 748

Hey mate I seen a six wheeler out this way RBP at the servo at bellbird park not 100% on the model but I got a good look at the guy and the colour was bonie color.Does it run on gas if so thats the 1give me a call 0439 297 748
cheers mate good to know eyes are watching. the work one is a brightish white all though dirty lol it has 2 full tanks of gas that were disconnected but not emptied yet, would make for a huge bang :blink: just hope its not used for a ram raid like the last truck stolen from work .

Archived