NPD Good and Bad

Dinodadog

Was nearly all the way out to NPD this morning when I realized I had left the bait for the shrimp traps sitting on the bench at home. So it was 6.30am when I launched and off in a hurry, around the first bend and halfway down koala straight and got hit by a frieght train, well a 46cm bass that was very angry. You beauty I thought it will be cricket scores this morning. Pulled my first 2 Ray made pots and had enough shrimp to last a week. Down to the bait spots with a grin all over my face. First spot nothing,second and third spots the same. By now the grin was fading and turning to a scowl. Ah well a 46cm on a spro lure is better than a lot ofthe days over the last 3 months. Ray tried to cheer me up by giving me some red claw, thanks mate.

Fish while you can

Dinodadog

post-1453-144598622038_thumb.jpgRay doing his pots way off in the distance

post-1453-144598622049_thumb.jpg

This is how I left the place vast and empty

post-1453-144598622058_thumb.jpg

Eug thats my padded slippers to keep my feet warm, thats as close as I get to stinking ug boots ha ha

I left my ugg boots at home and had to crack hardy wearing my crocs.

It was a beaut day but alas no bass for me just caught 3 gar to avoid a donut but got a couple of buckets or redclaw for Kriso. Also did well with shrimp. Half for feral and the rest for Aaron.

Going again on Thursday with J Newry. Hope to get plenty of shrimp for last fling in the creeks and rivers before closed season.

Cheers

Ray

Archived