Woody Point Tuesday Night

Phoenixx

Will be heading to woody point on tuesday night for a fish. Hoping to pick up a feed so I can sit down with some fresh fish and chips and watch the Blues SMASH qld on wed night.

I'll be down there about 9ish and staying until I've got a feed or my toes fall off from frostbite.

Fell free to come say hello if you're in the area.

Hey mate did a little better on sunday night. Stayed in the shallows to pick up some bream then headed out to the end corner and picked up a crap load of bait. Managed a tailor during first light and there was a few more around. The water was quite green with alot of debris in it.

Apparently during the day there has been a few mackeral caught off the end.

Dunno if ill come down still feel like crap from sunday.

no credit on the mobile mate so won't be able to give you a buzz.

I'm going out determined to catch fish tonight so if there is nothing at woody point might just head north around the peninsula hitting my usual spots until i get back to DBay. surely one of them will produce something.

started great. I got there about 4pm and had a dozen pike in the bucket in the first half hour.

plenty of big bust ups on the surface about 50m of the tip of the jetty had my hopes up for a good night.

The sun went down, the wind picked up and the fish disappeared. couldn't even raise anymore pike.

we had given up by 9pm and headed around to scarborough to escape the wind. Well that was a bad move as the wind was just as bad there. I was home in bed by 11.

Probably the worst night out I've had this year. I know I say this every time, but I might leave woody point alone for a while. will try the fishing platform off the bridge next week

Archived