Damiki Value for money

Dav0

Well as some of you have read i have had some good success on the lizards after trying some of the new Damiki plastics and wanted to give it one more plug because I am absolutely stoked with them and would recommend them to anyone who was interested in plastics and especially beginners like myself who are still new to the plastic scene and these have given me a lot! of confidence in their product and with plastics. I have had 3 sessions on the Damikis which was last Friday. Sat lunch for about 1.5hours which the Mrs wanted to come along to because she didn't believe that I was catching all theses flat head on plastics and I must have been buying them from Morgans or something. Now the Mrs has never used soft plastics before and it took me about 5 outings with them before I caught anything but she managed to snag a 52cm dusky after only using them for 40mins (maybe she had a good teacher!)and another short session on the low tide on Monday morning. I think i will let the pictures do the talking!

These fish were all caught Land based around the Redcliffe area during daylight hours over the last 4 days, 3 outings 0 donuts! Loving it! All these fish were also taken from the one! packet of damiki shads have not even had to open my second packet yet! cant beat that for value! the Biggest dusky is the last photo i believe and he went 63cms with the average size of flat head landed with them would be 50cm.

post-9236-1445986248_thumb.jpg

post-9236-144598624811_thumb.jpg

post-9236-144598624817_thumb.jpg

post-9236-144598624824_thumb.jpg

post-9236-14459862483_thumb.jpg

post-9236-144598624836_thumb.jpg

post-9236-144598624842_thumb.jpg

post-9236-144598624848_thumb.jpg

post-9236-144598624854_thumb.jpg

[attachment:10]IMG_0464.jpg[/attachment]

Again a big thankyou to zim man for hooking us up with damiki!

Dav0

post-9236-144598624858_thumb.jpg

thanks for the kind words about the shads, i love them (obviously :P )

give them a go for snapper as well and as gus says the 3 inch work on the snaps.

as for hook weights and sizes, like 51mpl said, it depends on the conditions. I use a 1/0 on the 3 inch and use a light a weight as i can get away with. Other more experience fisho's on here can provide more info. My pro staff are making videos at the moment that will be added to my site and facebook page showing rigging techniques and other tips to get the most out of the damiki products.

thanks again for your support

cheers

rob

where do i get them?do they have there own jigheads?that redish colours interesting seems the flatties love them.what do u mean u can use snaps .regards john

yeah as tomca said, snaps=snapper.

tacklewarehouse has damiki plastics as well as all bcf stores.

where do i get them?do they have there own jigheads?that redish colours interesting seems the flatties love them.what do u mean u can use snaps .regards john

i hear steve from carsledine bought up big from you. Did he buy these SPs for his store?

i hear steve from carsledine bought up big from you. Did he buy these SPs for his store?

not this time around. he said that his next couple orders will grow the plastics range. If you let him know that theres demand, he will stock them. He has the biggest selection of Pontoon 21 in the Brissi and he should get his Damiki Tackle Bag order tommorrow.

cheers

rob

not this time around. he said that his next couple orders will grow the plastics range. If you let him know that theres demand, he will stock them. He has the biggest selection of Pontoon 21 in the Brissi and he should get his Damiki Tackle Bag order tommorrow.

cheers

rob

I was in there on Saturday and has expanded the whole wall with new lures which is great and Steve said more to come!!

By the way Rob a small correction, he DID have the biggest collection, that was until i visited the store haha

These fish were all caught Land based around the Redcliffe area during daylight hours over the last 4 days, 3 outings 0 donuts! Loving it! All these fish were also taken from the one! packet of damiki shads have not even had to open my second packet yet! cant beat that for value! the Biggest dusky is the last photo i believe and he went 63cms with the average size of flat head landed with them would be 50cm.

Were you out walking the flats this morning around Scarborough?

Love the Armour shads, all the colours :woohoo:

Just dropped by bcf looking along the wall of sp's, no damiki. Thankfully a staff member noticed my look of perplexion and asked what I was after, and yep sure enough still in the box out the back he had a nice stock of all sorts. Had to get the red/silver shad in 5" after reading all your success but I think I may have chosen poorly with my jig heads. Got 1/16 in a 1/0 I'm thinking it's gonna be a little small right? What do guys reckon, should 1/0's just be used on 3" or can I get away with throwing one on a 5? Arghhhhhhhh really poorly worded question, sorry. :dry:

• 2 months later...

Archived