SOLD: Fish Pond

Dibbs

Hey guys,

Trying to get rid of my old fish pond before I leave for NSW. Asking $80, but more than happy to negotiate. The mother in law says it's 140 litres, but can't be positive. I do know for sure that it fits two full grown, drunk men (don't ask... was a party and many drinks had been downed :lol: )

Has no leaks and comes with a home made stand so no need to dig up the garden. Going to try and include a photo, but no porimises it'll work. It's my B'day today and I'm quite a few beers down already. :lol:

post-3873-144598628388_thumb.jpg

Nice little Bass Boat for $80.00, place an Electric Motor a few rod holders = Bear Grylls Bass Boat :lol:;):)

I must say ''Surfingant'' nice little Bass Boat you just brought :P

@ Kiwiboy... Brilliant Idea. Why didn't I think of that? :lol:

@Thirstyman... filter is optional. We had one in there when we had the fish (Goldies, but my mates turtle ate them when we were looking after him. :lol: He then decided to destroy the filter by nipping away at little bits of it. After that we just had some lillys and changed the water every couple of weeks. He's back with his owner now, but if Surfingant decides to keep fish, then he'll need a filter.

Archived