PB Snapper In Uncharterd Waters

Dasa05

Hay guy's n Girls

Been awhile since i've been on here and chatting but I decided to share my

PB

It all started Sat 12 pm thinking mmmm need to go for a fish afterthe Misses has finished supervising me clean the shed....lol

So made a few calls and it was set heading to the port To fish either side of High Bro In law Craig is along for the ride.

Put in At fisho's Boat Park :woohoo: Thinking did i miss the fishing memo my god standing room only

Couple of guy's came in afetr a long day with no results :( Boats in and where off

Head down to the poo Shout for the usaul bait cast bait abvoard off to the Pipe line to chase some threadys........we sat n sat no luck and eveyone else there upped and left we thought lets move to the end of the cranes Chase something else :) Headed over another hour nadda stuff it i said there was no moon and I've never been out in the bay at night but with the help of Nokia GPS and saltalite on Nokia N8 off we set looking for some marks around Mud.

Drove for 12 od klm Thought nothing on sounder plenty of fish in the sea lets drop anchor and see :side:

Live pody Out the back and squid below... 8 mins no more no less zzzzzzzzzzzzz :woohoo: I'm ,likw what the Beep picked up the shimano 6000 and Bang fish on and its going Hard

resonable fight and this pops up

post-2582-14459863045_thumb.jpg

post-2582-144598630461_thumb.jpg

post-2582-144598630471_thumb.jpg

the nice quiet sceenery erupts with cheers and yahoo

my PB Snapper from the bay well from anywhere :lol:

short time later another followed on A dead HArdy HEad going 48 on the matt

While unhooking my little reel sreams of and my Bro In law cant belive my luck with the action

Another fish Boated Gummy Shark again Laughter disturbs the peeace as I watched my Bro in law pick thing up :whistle: i gave him a min till i said No teeth mate just grab it :lol:

post-2582-144598630481_thumb.jpg

After all the excitment 30 mins go bye and Craig Finally lands a fish

post-2582-14459863049_thumb.jpg

Great night untill we headed back to base made it as far as Reclaim land when the Hub Rubber on the prop Shat itself :dry: :angry:

Limped back to ramp at idle to 1000 rpm no more doing a massive 6.2 klm h/r so it took over an hour to make it back... All the same great night had

Sorry For the long post

Archived