25 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite BFO Event?

• Moreton Bay Classic
    • Brisbane River Classic
    • State Of Origin Fishing Competition
    • Winter Camp
    • Christmas Party
    • Swap Meets

Steak and oranges has been the pick of them that i have been to a bit banter between state's meeting the guy's from NCF and a lot of fun in general i also caught my 1st jack to boot but in saying that I won't be there this year.

Sounds like you're all enjoying these events, will look into tagging along soon. Though i'm a little worried about what happens on tour... Im to young and supple to get mixed up in some things!

Hahahahaha.

Mate check up the upcoming events there are some great ones in the next 6 months.

Angus

I'm along the same lines with nearly everyone needing to camp you all come back later on and swap fishing stories of the 1 that did or didn't get away have a few brews annoy the locals/stiffs etc etc

The AFO Wanderers socials even though not in the criteria here are still some of my favourites with meeting new people and catching up with old freinds

Change of heart. I'm now saying the SoO. It's the road trip, the relaxed atmosphere, the drunks, the stiffs, the people, the pub on Saturday night, ......

Archived