Sea breeze or Willys weather reliability

Zim man

Its funny you bring this matter up, i have both weather sites on my computer. I have always used Willys Weather but found its not been very accurate as of late....In saying that i use Sea Breeze alot to re-check the weather :)

But if i had to pick one, I would say Willys Weather as i find it to be more accurate :)

Never can tell with all these weather sites whos rite :S

Cheers

Darren

Neither. As Manni said its just a guessing game, I'm thinking of a career change, be right 40% of the time and get paid for it :woohoo: . My favorite site is, look out the window before going :P

Today was a classic, predicted showers & high winds and turned out to be a stella day !!

Neither. As Manni said its just a guessing game, I'm thinking of a career change, be right 40% of the time and get paid for it :woohoo: . My favorite site is, look out the window before going :P

Today was a classic, predicted showers & high winds and turned out to be a stella day !!

It rained down the tweed all day today

I think you have to take them for what they are, an estimate. I use seabreeze to roughy decide a week out if I should plan a trip or not. Then I always check the current wind readings before I hook up the boat. This weekend was a bit of a fail tho, predicted 25knot winds and rain... Turned out to be a beautiful day... And thanks to seabreeze I was on land, choosing paper for wedding invites

A low was predicted to form off the coast this week and are always hard to gauge but they can be the worst weather to encounter if it drops in on your area. I myself like brownies coast watch site as they have wave rider bouys, lastest wind speed, BOM forecast, live cams etc

I like seabreeze and I think it is pretty good. It helps a lot to plan a trip. I do not think you can rely upon any of them to be 100% accurate. Yesterday the wind was understated and was a little stronger than predicted. I use it all the time even while on the water to predict the changes so I do not get caught out in the middle of the bay.

I like seabreeze and I think it is pretty good. It helps a lot to plan a trip. I do not think you can rely upon any of them to be 100% accurate. Yesterday the wind was understated and was a little stronger than predicted. I use it all the time even while on the water to predict the changes so I do not get caught out in the middle of the bay.

So strong it blew you out of the boat. ROFL

Archived