Duffrods - Sneaky Stix

Biggles

Very nice Al :)

I remember a while ago you got some spin sticks made up too? Which blanks did you go for and how are they performing?

I did, they are 1-5kg in a special blended blank that you can high stick a bit more than most others, these are holding up very well and have already accounted for many bream and flatty's. You can see them here http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/102-custom-rods/299774-kustom-fishing-tools-duffrods Of course all the best rods in the world aren't much good unless you have top lures, and with a swag of Damiki and pontoon21 products available to me I am very spoilt indeed.

Al

Mine comes next week hopefully. Got the BreamSTIX - TPR61015 - Tournament Pro Rack but we've labeled it a sneaky sticks and went with the Fuji TATSG stripper & tip and RECOIL infill guides.

Nice work dude, of course this means you are never allowed to fish in the same tourny as me ever again :woohoo: Seriously though, your new acquisition will be the very best you have ever used.

Hey man what made you decide on the recoils rather than alconites or something from the alps range?

I guess it comes down to personal comfort Darcy, for some reason it felt like the entire blank became much more sensitive when dealing with very soft bites and bumps. Naturally with any of the "Sneaky Stix" range, Steve will tailor the blank and components to your very own needs.

Al

Mine comes next week hopefully. Got the BreamSTIX - TPR61015 - Tournament Pro Rack but we've labeled it a sneaky sticks and went with the Fuji TATSG stripper & tip and RECOIL infill guides.

Nice work dude, of course this means you are never allowed to fish in the same tourny as me ever again :woohoo: Seriously though, your new acquisition will be the very best you have ever used.

Hey man what made you decide on the recoils rather than alconites or something from the alps range?

I guess it comes down to personal comfort Darcy, for some reason it felt like the entire blank became much more sensitive when dealing with very soft bites and bumps. Naturally with any of the "Sneaky Stix" range, Steve will tailor the blank and components to your very own needs.

Al

thats deffinately true. i was just keen to see your reasoning as i was turned away from them because of the vibration that they send through to your lure but they make your rod lighter.

Archived