Funiest thing happened tonight

mick2me

funiest thing happened tonite... was out on the tinny, low tide couldn't see a thing, hit the shallows, found my way out of that, finally got to the deep... opened her up and then hit a freak wave... my brother inlaw phil who was in the front went for a superman and almost turned the boat over, he was freezing from being totally wet... what a night, 1 shark and 1 squire, but a memory that will last a lifetime... good onya Philly

funiest thing happened tonite... was out on the tinny, low tide couldn't see a thing, hit the shallows, found my way out of that, finally got to the deep... opened her up and then hit a freak wave... my brother inlaw phil who was in the front went for a superman and almost turned the boat over, he was freezing from being totally wet... what a night, 1 shark and 1 squire, but a memory that will last a lifetime... good onya Philly

Well im happy your both ok :)

Cheers

Darren

Did you tell him after he got back in the boat to 'Man Up'..............we aint no where home just yet?

Did you tell him after he got back in the boat to 'Man Up'..............we aint no where home just yet?

I told him he can get back in the water and I will through some extra burley over the side for a nice big trail, if he doesn't man up... haha

Archived