It's On

PlasticFantastic

Well it's day one of the comp and i'm sitting at work looking out the window thinking of stratagies to catch a few winning fish. Looks like the weather will be okay tomorrow and awesome for Sunday so good luck everyone as you'll need it. Also is anyone targeting or aiming to have one entry per species? See you all out on the water.

Cheers

Mark

Well the rods have been rigged and knots double checked, the call was made to Dassa earlier who i'm fishing with tomorrow and a loose plan of attack was outlined. Targets will be Trevally, Cod, Snapper, Grassies and Flatties or whatever comes along really, just hope the wind eases off a little bit either way there will be fishing done.

Cheers

Mark

post-5191-144598641347_thumb.jpg

i will be aiming for an entry in each species as i tried to do in previous mbc's , got the ok for rdo monday and holiday tuesday :woohoo: so they will be the days i give it a fair go, then a few night sessions during the week..good luck to all that entered , and hope every one has a safe time on the water. all so hope that every angler has multiple entries!! B)

Archived