Gold Coast Spit - GW Kurt (Madmullet)

Chafule

Staying in Gold coast a few days now, opened up the local Newspaper (SUN community newspaper)

Found this article about the Gold coast Spit.

post-1363-144598644416_thumb.jpg

post-1363-144598644422_thumb.jpg

Hope this has not been posted before, just got the paper yesterday.

Great work Kurt, and nice photo too.

Being of asian background, I got to witness alot of this first hand when I was younger as my parents would do the same as this. Im very glad something has been done about it. Also happy there was no mention of just foreigners doing the deed.

Awesome stuff mate..

Nugget (Dave Downie) has brought it up on his radio show.

It's now in the papers.

This surely has to get the message accross and I'm positive the s**t down there will be stopped or at the very least, reduce the amount of individuals doing it.

Excellent job mate. My hat goes off to ya. Well done.

Cheers

Glenn

Just 16 on the spot fines over the last 3 months... they could and should hand out that many in one night!

Unbelievable :(

Good to see the education aspect of the article, the shame is that most of those who do it will still do it anyway :pinch:

sadly yes,just like lowlife sharefarmers with crab pots,but if the concern is frequently taken to favourable media outlets these spots may be checked more often.

Sharklady - Pm me your address and Ill try to send it out in an envelope tomorrow or monday.

KAF - I tried looking for a link but couldn't find any. But try holding CRTL and scrolling your mouse wheel up and down to zoom in/out. Also CRTL and + key on top right of keyboard works to.

Can't figure who the bigger celebrity is on AFO at the moment...Kurt or Den (KAF) :P:lol:

Well done madmullet ! Good result and a good start. Next we wanna see you in the CM Weekender. B)

Also would like to know if the photographer was as hot as the image her name gives me :woohoo: :side:

Can't figure who the bigger celebrity is on AFO at the moment...Kurt or Den (KAF) :P:lol:

Well done madmullet ! Good result and a good start. Next we wanna see you in the CM Weekender. B)

Also would like to know if the photographer was as hot as the image her name gives me :woohoo: :side:

mate she was a little hottie.....( sorry ash )

Archived