HappyWally and Lindsay at the rock

tugger

Heard plenty of fishing tails from HappyWally in singapore at the game fishing ponds so it was his turn in the big pond offshore from nth stradie. The weather was awesome and we made good time all the way there to be anchoring before the sun hit the horizon.

The current was nothing so after a little while we moved to find some and get some fish on the bite which worked for a short period with myself landing this nice parrot

post-4390-144598646873_thumb.jpg

The current was stop start and you really need some to get good fish so we moved about 3 times for the day with fish slowly filling the box. It was a set rod in the rod holder that got this next fish using a large cuttlefish head on a circle hook

post-4390-144598646878_thumb.jpg

Wally got a nice snapper which fought hard on lighter gear coming close if not beating his PB

post-4390-144598646883_thumb.jpg

post-4390-144598646888_thumb.jpg

There were tuna busting up everywhere all day and we caught the usual mack tuna but also today plenty of bonito showed up giving us a bit of sport in between the reefies. Another big spangeled decided to hit 1 of the floatlines and put in its usual hard fight all the way to the boat

post-4390-144598646893_thumb.jpg

We all got smoked by big fish busting us off in the reef which must have happened 6 or 7 times and Wally asked what i thought they might be as we never use light gear out there. Its likely these unstoppables are either kingies or amberjack which fight hard and dirty.

We landed a couple of good size moses perch which we were happy about and in the end we put together a good bag of fish

post-4390-144598646912_thumb.jpg

A couple of worn out fishos

post-4390-14459864695_thumb.jpg

post-4390-144598646955_thumb.jpg

a MASSIVE thank you to tugger for taking me out on his boat... TOP BLOKE!

i had a uber great time out with tugger and Lindsay...

the weather was perfect! the company was perfect!

only problem was tugger caught all the fish! :lol: :woohoo:

all in all an experience i would gladly repeat many times over!

we were busted off heaps of time by what tugger classifies as "unstoppables"... :angry:

this has left a sour taste in my mouth... i dont like my ass being handed to me by fish :lol:

hopefully next time i'll get some revenge! :evil:

haha... now if you could get the parrots the size of those spangys and you'd be laughing.

Just had it for tea and it melted in the mouth

mmmmmmmm now that is what i go fishing for oh and the sore shoulders B)

nice parrot boys... yum

congrats on a great day out fellas :woohoo: so what kinda of gear you taking next time wally so you do not have your ass handed to you lol :lol::lol: ?

TCurve Tiagra 60kg Chair / Tiagra 130 A :evil: :evil: :evil:

(lol just kidding)

ive got my new PE5 jigging outfit coming soon though... wonder if that'll be enough :huh:

Now that would be awesome

haha... now if you could get the parrots the size of those spangys and you'd be laughing.
Just had it for tea and it melted in the mouth

mmmmmmmm now that is what i go fishing for oh and the sore shoulders B)

nice parrot boys... yum

hahahaha i like those home cooked muffins to but yeah just reply if you see me put up a deckie spot

Is your boat called "Fish Magnet" Tugger?? Far out mate you've been cleaning up, well done. I'll be keeping my eye out for your next deckie spot.. My wife makes awesome sangas mate!! ;)

Archived