Trolley Collectors at Brisbane Airport

Dubbzy

Looking for staff again if anyone know someone who fits the bill, please feel free to pass this on:-

Casual & Full Time Positions Available

•Excellent rates apply including super, parking, uniforms

•Flexible hours over 7 day roster

•Exciting, fast paced and sought after working environment

We are Australia’s leading supplier of passenger trolley services in Australian Airports. Due to the expansion of our role at Brisbane Airport, we have several casual / full time & shift manager positions available.

Duties include the collection and retrieval of baggage trolleys by hand, using electrical towing equipment and vehicles, maintaining minimum number of baggage trolleys in the baggage reclaim areas and trolley vending units and working as part of a team to ensure we deliver a quality service

To be considered for this position, you must:

Be physically fit with a good working history

Work well in a team environment

Have a high level of self motivation

Posses a current drivers licence with own transport

Be able to secure an Aviation Security Identification Card and

Be available for shifts between the hours of 0500 and 0100 7 days a week.

If you want this opportunity and fit the picture, apply via email to brisbane@smartecarte.com.au or apply in writing and fax to attention of our HR Manager on 07 3860 6236 indicating whether you are applying for Casual, Full Time or Shift Manager position.

You are checked out by the federal police and asio spooks to see if your a terroist or any other criminal record as well as have a genuine reason for holding this card as having employment in this industry

I'm not able to apply for the position as I am currently working full time but I am wondering what some of the prerequisites are for applying for an aviation id card?

Archived