F/S Shimano Rarenium CI4 & Shimano Sephia CI4

namyau

Hi Guys,

Have got these two reels up for sale. First up is

Shimano Sephia CI4 C3000SDH (left hand only) http://fishing.shimano.co.jp/product/reel/79 -

This is a dedicated squid reel. It has 2500 sized body, shallow 3000 sized spool and double handle. Comes with everything (box,papers, standard reel stand, sephia screwdriver tool) and is spooled with Varivas Egi Suspend PE 0.8.

Condition of this reel is still good. Has a few small scratches but mechanically is still very good. Over all 8.5/10. Will let it go for $250 firm.

Sephia sold pending payment

Next up is

Shimano Rarenium CI4 C3000. http://fishing.shimano.co.jp/product/reel/64

This was purchased about 1 yr ago. It also has a 2500 sized body and 3000 sized spool. Comes spooled with 20lb line (cant remember the brand but its yellow which match the gold accents of the reel)

This reel hasnt seen much use since i purchased it, has a few scratches, and mechanically is as smooth as the day i got it. Overall 9/10. Will let this one go for $180 firm

Price drop on the rarenium

Im located at cannon hill. PM me or I can be contacted on 0430048800 if interested

Reasons for sale is because I no longer prefer to use Shimano and I have upgraded to Daiwas.

Will upload pics over the weekend.

Cheers

Andy

Reasons for sale is because I no longer prefer to use Shimano and I have upgraded to Daiwas.

Andy

ohh yeahh B)

:lol::lol: what daiwa you upgrading too?? i have a top end daiwa and yeah its smooth and quite but i just like the feel of shimano ;) :silly:

would consider your rarenium but funds allocated at moment :)

Hey Mate

I just upgraded with a Emeraldas colossal. Which will be used for chasing Seabass when i head overseas and jacks etc here.

The rarenium is a very nice reel, very smooth and very light and has a great drag. But the colossal came at a price i just couldnt refuse. and since i was already planning on getting a 2500r/2508 type reel it was a no brainer that i got it.

Archived