few tings from the rous

rosco1974

had a late start this morning.left manly around 9.15 and headed over in 10-15knt winds and a bit of chop but was still comfortable in the cat.pulled up and rig up the light gear then headed of to where a mate has been gettin a few.1st two drifts we got bout 10 tings then the just dissappered,went to my fav old spot ( wags and robsue u know where it is)and got onto a few but the drift was pretty quick resulting in only 2 or 3 tings per drift on the school we found.ended up with 30 odd for a feed tonite and some for the freezer.caught on squid

cheers rosco

bugger zano,did u hit up hutchies,would of been ordinary up that way,heard a few on the radio what where fishing square patch and had a nice little catch of pearlies and squire,was going to head outside around 12 but a mate came past and said dont bother as the wind was up out there,going to head offshore tommorrow

cheers rosco

nar mate, headed out that way and i was happy to punch on to hutchies or flinders and give it a crack for a while but my deckie wasnt all that impressed by the conditions, there were some big swells coming through once we got out past the protection of the cape and next to no gap imbetween.

heard a few blokes on the radio comment on ow the conditions improved dramatically once u got a little wider.

where u heading tomorro?

Archived