mixing soft plastics

poohbear

So i've heard that some soft plastics when mixed can cause troubles, which ones are they? different brands ?

was thinking about getting a gulp jar with lots of juice in it, could I potentially put all of the SP packets inside the jar without having any issues??

cheers guys

Have also heard that mixing plastics together can make them even melt so be careful on that. If you buy a big gulp container just make sure you put other gulps in there and you won't have problems.

I used to use gulps a lot of recently been using a lot of damiki plastics and also the good ol squidgy wrigglers :)

More or less if you mix different coloured plastics the colours will bleed. The only exception is gulp. You can mix any gulps you want together in a jar and the colours will not bleed. I'd reccomend storing your normal plastics in their orginal packaging or putting them into a plano box or any other box labelled worm proof. Don't mix colours! and your plastics will melt in other boxes unless they are worm proof boxes. (I know for a fact all plano boxes are worm proof)

cheers

More or less if you mix different coloured plastics the colours will bleed. The only exception is gulp. You can mix any gulps you want together in a jar and the colours will not bleed. I'd reccomend storing your normal plastics in their orginal packaging or putting them into a plano box or any other box labelled worm proof. Don't mix colours! and your plastics will melt in other boxes unless they are worm proof boxes. (I know for a fact all plano boxes are worm proof)

cheers

well i've only got gulp :P since i'm new to SP, have 3 packets now,

but just thinking if i get a jar might be easier to store / access..

Mate i did the same thing when i first got into SP, and i found that some of them Melt in the Gulp Juice. Best to keep your sp in the juice that they came in, just incase something damages them. I dont want to see you waste your $$$$$ mate :)

Best of luck Poohbear ;)

Cheers

Darren

Mate i did the same thing when i first got into SP, and i found that some of them Melt in the Gulp Juice. Best to keep your sp in the juice that they came in, just incase something damages them. I dont want to see you waste your $$$$$ mate :)

Best of luck Poohbear ;)

Cheers

Darren

Cheers mate.

So all the berkelys can go in the same juice???

why i ask cos some of them don't really have much juice..but still moist.

and they aren't the cheapest stuff..

Best of luck Poohbear ;)

Cheers

Darren

Cheers mate.

Yes mate all the Berkelys can go in the same juice, its just different brand sp i dont like to mix, in saying that everyone is different :)

Best of luck Poohbear ;)

Cheers

Darren

Cheers mate.

Just don't put BERKLEY powerbaits in BERKLEY gulp juice

i just use an old milo contanier to keep my gulps then have a little zip lock bag that i keep my "other" brand of plastics in.. its got lots of differnt sections for differnt sorts.. its the goods

Gulp juice is known to rust things. I'd look for a plastic container if I was you :)

Sure mate, thanks for the advice!

Anyone know where to get cheap gulp jars? they seem to go for around 25-30 bucks.....

Just use a air tight tuppaware container

Yeah but don't i want some juice as well? since i know the ones in the package only comes with a sip of the juice.. :silly:

Sure mate, thanks for the advice!

Anyone know where to get cheap gulp jars? they seem to go for around 25-30 bucks.....

Just use a air tight tuppaware container

Yeah but don't i want some juice as well? since i know the ones in the package only comes with a sip of the juice.. :silly:

Kmart used to have the gulp alive peeler crabs for $5. Even if you dont use the crabs just buy the tub for the juice. Well worth it in my opinion.

Archived