Braid?

Runty66

hey all,

Just Got me a stradic FI off Reel fishing deals for 150 bucks, i got it to match my new camo stick 1-3kg..

Im not sure what braid i should get.. Ive got some things in mind, but want to try something different..

Power Pro? Fins? Platypus ?? any good?

Im want to go 3 or 4lb..

cheers James, oohh ps ive got 50 bucks to spend on braid

James i have found that FireLine dose the job well and is cheep. But in saying that i have been told that Powerpro is good also. Me if i had to pick it would be Sunline Super PE then FireLine followed by Powerpro :)

Best of luck James ;)

Cheers

Darren

*so far* i havent come across any problems, it's thin as [20-50lb], they all cast really well.

the only thing that i can say bad about it, is the 6lb is alot thicker then fireline,powerpro,platypus etc. but i have caught nannygai up to 50cm on it and other small reefies on the 6lb and it didnt break.

but im sure alot of people are reading this thinking im a d**khead but this is just my thoughts :P

Jordan

okay i think power pro sounds the goods.. Ive already got heaps of leader.. im pretty sure i can get power pro for 37 bucks on motackle? were else should i look for bargain

?

mate go to the tackle shop in carseldine and tell steve what you can get it for at motackle and im sure he will either match or beat it for you as well as put it on the spool for you for free too.

support our local guys otherwise they just may not be thier one day when we want them!

okay i think power pro sounds the goods.. Ive already got heaps of leader.. im pretty sure i can get power pro for 37 bucks on motackle? were else should i look for bargain

?

mate go to the tackle shop in carseldine and tell steve what you can get it for at motackle and im sure he will either match or beat it for you as well as put it on the spool for you for free too.

support our local guys otherwise they just may not be thier one day when we want them!

^^^ truee, i think im gonna get some nano-fil off Johnus, but i also need some for my 2-4 as my super PR is running low.. so i might ride my bike in some time and talk to him, are you friends with steve?

Archived