You never know who is watching . RSPCA beat up.

rayke1938

Give these greenie idiots 50 acres and tell them they have to use that land to farm enough food to feed themselves and make enough money too feed thier family, they will love this idea, them let the ferral goats in a few ferral pigs and cats and dogs, then introduce a pest species like carp to thier river and give them a stun gun so they can humanely deal with the problem, they seriously live in a world of thier own. Insted of having a relationship with thier food they are happy to let other slaughter thier meet and catch thier fish and then bite the hand that feeds them. I could go on and on and on about this green ferral species that will ruin australia unless we hold a nation wide cull haha ( a cull of thier idiology not the actual greens) unless there is overwhelming support for this and then im happy to organise it.. again joking

Give these greenie idiots 50 acres and tell them they have to use that land to farm enough food to feed themselves and make enough money too feed thier family, they will love this idea, them let the ferral goats in a few ferral pigs and cats and dogs, then introduce a pest species like carp to thier river and give them a stun gun so they can humanely deal with the problem, they seriously live in a world of thier own. Insted of having a relationship with thier food they are happy to let other slaughter thier meet and catch thier fish and then bite the hand that feeds them. I could go on and on and on about this green ferral species that will ruin australia unless we hold a nation wide cull haha ( a cull of thier idiology not the actual greens) unless there is overwhelming support for this and then im happy to organise it.. again joking

I don't have a problem with gays marrying each other but I'd like to see legislation restricting the coupling of Greens (the hetero ones)

i dont see anything wrong with the vid. the people of that lived of the land here for years. before any of us came along use to fish like that for many years.

lets` not go down this pathway it`s slippery,afterall when the Australian land mass was joined to the Asian land mass,the early nomads used to walk to Australia for their fishing holidays.So common law fishing ownership rights are still a contentious issue :)

Wow, and this is a surprise to some people? :dry: The RSPCA/EPA (yes they do work hand in hand,)has had it in for hunting/fishing in all forms since it began.

Here on the Gold Coast we have a large number of feral deer in one of the local state forests.

They are a classed a category 2 pest yet licensed hunters are not allowed to harvest these tasty animals with a bow or rifle as the RSPCA/EPA has stepped in with do-gooder greenies and said that hunting (bow hunting in particular,) is an in humane, and cruel sport.

Yet they were happy to trap these animals in conjunction with QLD parks and wild life services and gas them. Gee that sounds humane... :sick:

Some of the hunting groups down here were even happy to harvest the animals whilst paying a licensing fee (as this is QLD and of course the relevant government department would have their hand out :angry: ,) and then donate the meat to homeless shelters/food kitchens for the homeless.

Residents in these suburbs are fed up with having deer roaming over there land as well, so it could of been a win win.

They're having the same trouble with carp in Albury/Wodonga, hunters have been wanting to bow shoot carp for years and have been copping it for it.

Where will this madness end?

its the law to kill carp.i mean hey we even have regular carp busts where fisherman get to gether and slay the hell out of them. but i reckon that will stop if fish make it to the animal cruelty laws,fish arnt on the list as of yet.god help us if they eva do.

help keep it this way have your vote not to/or to do include fish in the animal cruelty laws in the link of the posted article.

as for bow fishing if ya local law allows it than great,just be sure to kill it a bit quicker than the bloke in the related vid did. he played around with it like a cat :lol: i hate cats ;)

elops--you crack me up

mick

well as a bow fisherman i dont see any problem with this as they are a pest.

yes its not humain blah blah blah ect but meh

i know their are people out there that will despise this act but hay how about the greens look at the wider picture.... i could rant and rave till sundown but this will only get me angry.....

I don't think there is an issue with this fella doing this unless carp aren't considered a pest in SA. I think too many times these organisations react to media hype without actually looking into actual facts (case in point snapper closures, green zones etc)

Imagine what an outrage there would be if he actually caught the carp with a live earthworm which struggled and drowned whilst under water then the fella caught the fish and filmed himself stunning it and being proud of it. Oh the thought :)

As a whole they need to harden up.

wasnt thier someone posted on here not too long ago about his bow hunting for carp towards ipswich way ?

cant see the issue really here, apart from pull it in and cut its throat, probably not the coolest thing to stand on its head whilst trying to pull the arrow out of it. but whats the difference when deep sea people fish and use a gaf to pull the fish onto the boat ? or catching a bass and digging around its mouth to pull out a hook, then take pictures and put it onto a brag mat that most likley has been sitting out in the sun and is burny hot? and not so much to highly experience anglers, but we cant all hold our hand on our hearts and honestly say we havent had to dig into a fishes mouth at one time , even whilst learning to fish to get the hook out ? until we relise hmm hooks are cheap, cut the line.

apart from doing his bit to help clean the rivers, not to mention it was a great shot to hit it where he did, i say its a very fine line to argue. :woohoo:

Archived