Mud Island - Saturday 3/9/11

Runty66

hey alL,

Will be heaading out to mud this saturday with H-fisho 77.

we will be heading out early morning, about 4 or 5 am.

Anyone going out aswell? we will also hit up the brissy river..

we are gonna be targeting flatehead, snapper, Jewy's, Bully's and some wang fish we get on the way.

James

I'm still curious how you are travelling back in time to go on the 3rd of October last year... Is you boat a delorian per chance?

Also - agree with do boy. I wouldn't be heading out there in my 5.3m on Saturday's forecast... Would be extremely uncomfortable.

Hhahahha wooopz..

Mitsukurina owstoni is a bathydemersal deep-water shark usually found near the sea bottom, at depths of around 250 m. The deepest specimen ever caught was found at 1,300 m.

There are only about 45 known specimens of Mitsukurina owstoni.

Most goblin sharks that have been caught were from Japan (where it was first discovered), specifically in an area between Tosa Bay and Boso Peninsula. The species' Pacific range is rather large. M. owstoni specimens have been found in the waters off South Africa, from various sites throughout the western Pacific Ocean. Goblin sharks have also been found off the coasts of Australia and New Zealand.

In the Atlantic Ocean, they have been found in the western Atlantic off French Guiana, in the eastern Atlantic in the Bay of Biscay and off Madeira and continental Portugal. On the other side of the Atlantic, goblin sharks have been found in the Gulf of Mexico.

theres some info hugo

cheers ryan

Mitsukurina owstoni is a bathydemersal deep-water shark usually found near the sea bottom, at depths of around 250 m. The deepest specimen ever caught was found at 1,300 m.

There are only about 45 known specimens of Mitsukurina owstoni.

Most goblin sharks that have been caught were from Japan (where it was first discovered), specifically in an area between Tosa Bay and Boso Peninsula. The species' Pacific range is rather large. M. owstoni specimens have been found in the waters off South Africa, from various sites throughout the western Pacific Ocean. Goblin sharks have also been found off the coasts of Australia and New Zealand.

In the Atlantic Ocean, they have been found in the western Atlantic off French Guiana, in the eastern Atlantic in the Bay of Biscay and off Madeira and continental Portugal. On the other side of the Atlantic, goblin sharks have been found in the Gulf of Mexico.

theres some info hugo

cheers ryan

Yeah i think we will target them in the brissy river, i wanna bet my PB of 3.78m

The wind forecasts always gives me the s**ts as well. I was using Seabreeze but they were always wrong, so went to Willy Weather and they are always wrong as well so now I stick with boring but 90% accurate Bureau of Meteorology website.

Better to know for sure it will be blowing 20-25 and be disappointed I cant head out for a fish then to waste my time heading out only to have to turn back, or worst yet, end up in some barney rubble!!

Archived