Sign in to follow this  
shortie

strange bedfellows

There's that guy in the white shirt that was hitting on my sister last night. Poor Tacklebox!

Nickers youll note the hand signal Den has done whichs makes me assume (if he has a brag mat shot as well) that this photo will be submitted for the FOTM which happens to be Flathead!

Angus

Can a better time be had on a boat without a fishing rod. The accomodation was spectacular.

The Bride and Groom put on a good show. The food and drink was awesome.

Some of the companay left a bit to be desired.

Please login or register to view this attachment

Angus no brag mat shot but yeah that scenario was intended.

Nickers you were beautiful and as for Baden's 'white' shirt it was PINK with a dark PINK tie

Please login or register to view this image
:S

Great night despite the migraine which is still tormenting me, the food and drink was great and the boat cruise topped the night off. Congratulations to Tom and Nicole, enjoy Fiji.

There's that guy in the white shirt that was hitting on my sister last night. Poor Tacklebox!

Nickers youll note the hand signal Den has done whichs makes me assume (if he has a brag mat shot as well) that this photo will be submitted for the FOTM which happens to be Flathead!

Angus

I do believe there is a brag mat shot coming shortly! :whistle:

Angus

I do believe there is a brag mat shot coming shortly! :whistle:

Please login or register to view this image