N.P sunday morning

STU

Went back once again to the dam tried a few or the old spots were I got fish with no luck then went walking casting around the place only to land 2 small bass on g vibes lost 1 jackall:evil:, I think I will go back to saltwater for a while with plastics not as expensive and would like to get some 1kg breambos:cheer:

Thanks Stu - I was just about to ask if anyone had a go at NP. I was thinking after the rain there might have been a bit of action but I guess not now. Thanks again - you saved be $20 petrol money which I'll spend on one of them brag mats (as if I need more fishing crap hanging around).

BTW 2 small bass better then none! I agree about back to the salt for a while. Breambo time.

The clear water is definately driving the fish deeper.

I went out Thursday AM and Saturday AM.

On Thursday I only managed 4 legal bass and on spinnerbaits so Saturday I tried live bait to see if my theory was right about the clear water.

I threw as far as I could with the live bait and I managed 6 legal bass and 2 nice yellas.

Had to throw so far out it may cost me money at the chiropractor.

Chhers Dino Fish_001-41f140c8092fd554cf8e9dc87bb0b5bb.jpg

robski wrote:

I was at the dam Friday afternoon and got 1 yellowbelly and one bass. I think I'm going to do more of the saltwater fishing too...getting a bit of North Pine burnout..:S

I know what ya meen robski

Archived