quote............

madmullet

does anyone on hear work in a tackle shop, just asking cause i will be getting some insurance quotes done soon, and when the quote gets approved i rather a afo member get the cash for them....

first on is a heartland z seagate

second on is a i will up date, i have forgotton.

if no one replies i will go to doug burts as i shop their often

hey, off topic sorta.. but i was wonder ashley how long and how much it was coast to order and new rod half.. i snapped my raider 4-6kg ( new modal) on the weekend :( and neeed a new half.. its snapped 2 guilds so cant just put a new tip on.. cheers :)

did u break it, um not sure if shimano sell us the top half of the raider series of rods as there cheap to buy new, in some cases its only a little more for a new rod ova just the tip section, im at work tomoz so if u like i can have a look, and u can give me a call at work about it.. 33986500

yea i work at the tackle warehouse, camp hill.. if u need a quote, come see us or u can email it through wat u lost ect nd we will do our best to help u out

sweet, bud.... whats your email address as i need the quote for racq sooner than later and i dont no when i can make it down............

Archived