Wavebreak island social 11,12,13th november

tugger

Heres 2 dates for a camping, fishing social down at the island if there's any interest, please give us your choice of dates here and we'll go with date with the most interest

29/30th october and 12/13th november

This should be a good warm up for the marlin/wanderers social in january anyone is welcome to join us we will be camping on the island but as in the past some guys have just dropped in for the day to have a chat and do a bit of fishing

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
either of those dates are good for me but i will on my own

I bet that breaks your heart lol

better than breaking rods :P (note: i did get the sarcasm though)

good luck boys. cant lock in either of those dates just yet, may just come for the day.

I'd be keen on going as well, but I've no way to get out to the island itself. So if somebody wouldn't mind ferrying across the water I'd appreciate it.

If it works out, I'll try to talk the wife into coming along but since she doesn't enjoy fishing it will probably just be my son and me.

As much as it sickens me to do so :sick: , I'm going to have to pull out of this event on the October due to family affairs.

I was really looking forward to it :( but I will put in for the November dates.

So again if anyone has a decky spot and can ferry me out, (happy to chuck in for fuel, bring fire wood, lamps etc.) Let me know.

Cheers.

Archived