Wavebreak island social 11,12,13th november

tugger

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll head over one of those days for a fish I think, on the yak

Kipper the sharks aren't the worry its the rich deckheads sipping moet not watching where they are going at the helm of their big ass riviera's

Second that! the wake they throw out is crazy

we will get some stink bombs and if they do it, we will catch them easy with Fast Edd and chuck a couple of them on the deck, that should ruin the moet drinking farkers day ;)

Its only the eastern side of the island thats the trouble with big boats during the day the western side from southport beach is all 6knots and rather shallow so you don't even get them over there which makes it a good spot to hunt flathead over the sand banks.

I'll head over one of those days for a fish I think, on the yak

Kipper the sharks aren't the worry its the rich deckheads sipping moet not watching where they are going at the helm of their big ass riviera's

Hi guys thanks for the input and warnings, was down that way yesterday pulled a couple of nice flat head from the mainland side, yahoo first catch with a lure

I didn't realise the island was so close, is the meeting point the mainland side of the island or does one have to get around the other side?

working ,drinking ,having some fun ,but not much fishing since April .when the cruiser went off the road ,only a few land based and canoe trips .we have had a mum and dad trip down the coast ,no kids .went to the opening night of blush ,but i was sick .had a boys night down the coast too ,boob cruise and strip clubs .

found heaps of big bream ,so ended up drinking ,watching strippers and fishing for big bream with a hand line .was good fun .but i have been missing my fishing and camping since April, stupid work always getting in the way .not just my work but 2 of the kids work at MC Donald,s so that interrupts my weekend a fair bit .

Its against the law to throw rubbish in the water

Be looking forward to seeing the new boat

for sure wanderers weekends are always a good one .

looking forward to this one, it's been a while since our last meet. Be there friday arvo.

I'll take you out in it Mark, we'll flick some plastics around. ;)

i am in if i have my boat back by then.....

its a no for me cause my boat wont be ready for another 3 weeks. after the glass work is done, the custom fuel tank needs to be built and then fitted. god its been 3 months since i have been out in my boat and its really starting to peeeve me of.

so i have booked a hunting trip to vent my frustrations on those dates

Had a mate fishing the inshore reefs on the weekend and said there were plenty of slimie mackerel and yakkas on them so my plan if the weather is good i'll be hitting the mermaid reef early then moving out to the gravel patch mid morning when the laqrger pelagics become more active like marlin, dollies, spanish etc

This will be a good warm up for the marlin social in late january

i reckon this will be a good one .

looks like it will be me the mrs and most of the kids coming.

so if anyone is wondering about bringing kids /teens ,there will be others to keep the company .

the olds are coming along too ,as mum want to check out the island and hang with the grand kids .

the is good as i can go out in dads boat to fish the reefs.

Brocks coming so the boys can knock around together Dave

i reckon this will be a good one .

looks like it will be me the mrs and most of the kids coming.

so if anyone is wondering about bringing kids /teens ,there will be others to keep the company .

the olds are coming along too ,as mum want to check out the island and hang with the grand kids .

the is good as i can go out in dads boat to fish the reefs.

Archived