Wavebreak island social 11,12,13th november

tugger

There is another island trip planned for the 21/22nd of january targeting the same reefs and fish so keep an eye out for the next 1

I so wanna go, but I will be in Rocky that weekend working :(:(

I wanted to learn more about fishing for mackerals and pelagics. *sob*

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be there if I can get a lift over Friday at some stage... Not too fussed on pickup time entirely up to the skipper..... I've got a couple of teenage boys who would like to come as well... More than willing to put money in for gas, beer into bellies...

Vic

there are quite a few whom need ferrying over which isnt a drama at all! :)

i think tugger has a cunning plan, i reckon early next week we can prob get confirmation from people then organise a couple of pick up times from the boat ramp.

Sorry to not see you at this 1 Dassa will you be able to make the 1 in january 21/22

Sorry boys n girls I'm out good ol work getting in the way again so all I ask is leave my some fish,I look forward to seeing the report

That will be a given mate I'm not missing that 1 even if it snow's

Rob now no show, I'm still in, will require ferry! :kiss:

Give me a call Kev and I can ferry you over. Also if you want to fish the inshore i have a decky spot

Hi Mr Walrus, thanks for the offers! Will take you up on the decky spot. I'm aiming for SouthPort around Noon Friday. Anyone around, or will I have to do the Jesus bit and walk to WaveBreak?? :P What time you getting down Tugger? And where are you launching from? Looing forward to this one, haven't had much fishing time lately B)B)B)

Around lunch also i can give you a ride over Kev was thinking the spit ramp just past seaworld

Rob now no show, I'm still in, will require ferry! :kiss:

Give me a call Kev and I can ferry you over. Also if you want to fish the inshore i have a decky spot

Hi Mr Walrus, thanks for the offers! Will take you up on the decky spot. I'm aiming for SouthPort around Noon Friday. Anyone around, or will I have to do the Jesus bit and walk to WaveBreak?? :P What time you getting down Tugger? And where are you launching from? Looing forward to this one, haven't had much fishing time lately B)B)B)

Bri the pom is bringing the new boat as well as davo and his family and a mate is bringing his boat that makes 7

So what is the final count for boats, me, tugger, zano, walrus, any others, I gave zano a bit of wood today and I will take a fair bit down too, will also bring my rotisserie so if you have a chook or leg of lamb you want to chuck on there should be room.

hey guys

im keen to head out there with you guys for the 11th and 12th...

ive got 2 brand new offshore outfits that have yet to taste blood and they're real thirsty!

does anyone have a deckie spot available?

im willing to split costs for fuel / bait / etc the works.

also, whats the accomodation looking like?

cheers

Wally

hey guys

ive got 2 brand new offshore outfits that have yet to taste blood and they're real thirsty!

cheers

Wally

I may a spot wally, i will know closer to the weekend mate

You have first shout.

hey guys

cheers

Wally

You have first shout.

cheers mate would greatly appreciate it

hey guys

cheers

Wally

Hey wally

Spots yours if you want it, if your happy to split costs even better. I have a anchor retrieve float, so you won't have to do alot.

Have a good one fellas and catch plenty of macks - have our young fella due in a couple of weeks so not much fishing for me for a while but will all be worth it. Would have jumped at the chance to have gone out in your boat Bri otherwise.

Will be doing EVERYTHING I can to get a leave pass for the January trip.

good luck to all. i will be thinking of you guys bobing around in the water while i am walking around in the sun parched red and black soil of surat in 30+ degree heat with a camel pack on full of water and ammo and amo belt and knife around me while holding a rifle sweting my patooti of.

good luck guys :):):):):)

Sorry fellas I have to pull out of this one as well now, have to get a suss looking lump cut out of my neck :unsure: :sick:

I was really looking forward to meeting a few people too.

Gidday Buddy,

Real sorry to hear that... Better to get it checked and sorted now rather than have it get too serious and not be able to do anything about it later...

i might be able to make it down there for 1 of the morning runs. obviously if someone is camping they can take preferance, but if you have a spot left and i can get down there i'd love to come out. i'll know by tomorrow night/thursday evening

cheers

neal

First in first serve,

If your there Neal, you shotgunned it first, so I'm willing to find something else to pre-occupy my time.. At the moment though the bid is split the costs and a box of choco's, "Do I hear any more bids"...The Skipper will take halves... 1/2 dozen coldies, 1/2 the catch....1/2 next weeks pay packet (lol)

i might be able to make it down there for 1 of the morning runs. obviously if someone is camping they can take preferance, but if you have a spot left and i can get down there i'd love to come out. i'll know by tomorrow night/thursday evening

cheers

neal

First in first serve,

If your there Neal, you shotgunned it first, so I'm willing to find something else to pre-occupy my time.. At the moment though the bid is split the costs and a box of choco's, "Do I hear any more bids"...The Skipper will take halves... 1/2 dozen coldies, 1/2 the catch....1/2 next weeks pay packet (lol)

won't be able to make it. the one in charge says its something about going away fishing for the next 2 weekends after this one.

good luck everyone. i'll do what i can to get down to the january weekend

Archived