Wavebreak island social 11,12,13th november

tugger

Sorry to hear that buddy,

Its tough at the top......But it sounds like she's got it under control... I don't know though... The dilemma 2 weekends with a few mates or four days with 30-40 of your AFO Brethren... networking, putting names to faces, thousands of fishy tales around the camp fire....fishing day and night for 4 days.... hhhhhmmmmmm...."Are you sure????".... I get the feeling someone is going to be kicking themselves a little, when they see the write ups and photo's/videos of a.....trip I haven't even been on yet...

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if the weather is anything like today i will be taking my camping chair into the water and sitting on it :silly:

chance of a storm tomorro so that might cool things down for a while.

aiming to be down at the seaworld ramp by 11am so ill give u a yell once im there mark.

one more sleep :woohoo:

Bri,

Oh man, I'll take that spot if no one else does, splitting the cost is all good with me... would you like a box of chocolates as well..Excuse the major *sslicking...

Spots yours if your keen, don't worry chocalate just plenty of lubricant. Hhmm, cause our reels are going to be screaming hopefully. Dont wanna get your hopes up or scare you off. Ill be there friday 5 ish.

Sorry to hear that buddy,

Its tough at the top......But it sounds like she's got it under control... I don't know though... The dilemma 2 weekends with a few mates or four days with 30-40 of your AFO Brethren... networking, putting names to faces, thousands of fishy tales around the camp fire....fishing day and night for 4 days.... hhhhhmmmmmm...."Are you sure????".... I get the feeling someone is going to be kicking themselves a little, when they see the write ups and photo's/videos of a.....trip I haven't even been on yet...

more than likely mate. don't worry though, i'll be fishing 4 days and nights up and down the noosa river and hopefully a quick trip or 2 outside while i'm up there. missing this weekend will just make me all the more determined to make the january wanderers/marlin social trip though.

Archived