any one yakking Sunday 23/10?

Rocket75

thanks for all the replies guys, as much as I'd like to make a day of it, it looks like I'll probably only have time for a quick session locally, so I'll probably just hit my nearest creek (cabbage tree creek). been a while since I tried there so who knows what I'll find. good luck to all those chasing PBs and searching new waters :)

if anyone wants to join me for a morning session at Sandgate, you are more than welcome.

rod

More the merrier for tomorrow boys, plenty of 50 plus bass up there. I'm a bit over 50's though, I'm chasing a 60 :P

hahaha talk it up :lol:

Hahahaha ant, gonna keep calling the snags again? :lol: , bring it on. You gonna launch with us den?

Only if I'm feeling it mate haha, I'll probably end up with a donut now :lol:

thanks for all the replies guys, as much as I'd like to make a day of it, it looks like I'll probably only have time for a quick session locally, so I'll probably just hit my nearest creek (cabbage tree creek). been a while since I tried there so who knows what I'll find. good luck to all those chasing PBs and searching new waters :)

if anyone wants to join me for a morning session at Sandgate, you are more than welcome.

rod

or maybe some if Dino's pet northside bass :cheer:

Archived