'STATUS ENQUIRY"

hokianga

Alot of the guys on AFO who have been here for a while notice when people just spam the forum with fake congrats and whatnot. I'm all for congratulations, but nothing should be posted to raise a post count... It's terribly annoying.

Kiwiboy :P :woohoo: :P

Ouch Hfisho77,

Look out for the repercussions on the comment.... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I think he has a licence to kill..... :blink::blink::blink:

Alot of the guys on AFO who have been here for a while notice when people just spam the forum with fake congrats and whatnot. I'm all for congratulations, but nothing should be posted to raise a post count... It's terribly annoying.

Ouch Hfisho77,

bloody kiwis :whistle:

Vic, Welcome to the Junior Mob. Dont mean you're a kid but we all start off that way and maybe I can start the ball rolling about old coots like Ellicat and me recalling some of our aged highlights "Fish Wot We Caught and How". All comments welcome. Wot u think? :woohoo:

Hi Wally,

I think that a category with the good old days... How it was is a great idea, even though I might not be as well versed in the variety or quality section... As you, I to have a few stories from my years as a young fella... ;););), and stories told to me by my grandad...Its what the legends were made of back then... Only problem though was they spent every minute on the water pissed out of their heads :pinch: :pinch:

Ouch Hfisho77,

Oh chur bro...cheers for the compliment

Don't hate the player, hate the game!!!

Wait I'll be back... Just gots to gets my jandals on, cruise over to da wholesale, an full up da chilly bin wif a box of steinlagers...aye bro

Nek Minnit

post-9426-144598717939_thumb.jpg

Look its a Kiwangaroo

Forget it Hokianga! It'll not be understood by some so why attract ridicule when we dont need to. Stick to fishing as you find and leave it at that. Tight lines. :cheer:

Hi Wally,

Was great talking to you the other day, just from the sound of your voice over the phone.. I could very easily tell that you are a worldly man... With that wealth of knowledge I myself could sit with you for hours and gas bag... I do respect your decision, and would be very upset if someone were to ridicule you for any post you would have written...

Vic

Ouch Hfisho77,

Oh chur bro...cheers for the compliment

Don't hate the player, hate the game!!!

Wait I'll be back... Just gots to gets my jandals on, cruise over to da wholesale, an full up da chilly bin wif a box of steinlagers...aye bro

Nek Minnit

[attachment=43278]VicsPics12711024.jpg[/attachment]

Look its a Kiwangaroo

:whistle: :S :sick: :lol::lol:

Cheer bro

Vic, Welcome to the Junior Mob. Dont mean you're a kid but we all start off that way and maybe I can start the ball rolling about old coots like Ellicat and me recalling some of our aged highlights "Fish Wot We Caught and How". All comments welcome. Wot u think? :woohoo:

Settle down ! I am only a spring chicken (or junior chicken depending on what forum) :P :silly:

Archived