Sold - Daiwa Exceller 100HDA combo

Jords

Hey guys,

Decided to sell my Exceller 100HDA bait caster reel, on a 7 foot 3-6kg IM6 Carbon Baitcaster rod.

Reel is in great condition and comes spooled with (from memory) 10lb braid, although would need a respool soon (can get away with it for a while though)

Reason for selling is that it just doesn't get the use it should - bought it with plans of throwing spinnerbaits around dams and bigger bass river, but I've been getting into the super skinny stuff instead.

Reel goes for $149 on motackle.

Rod is rated 4-6kg, casting weight 4-10g (7/50ths of an ounce, roughly 1/8th to 1/2 ounce), although I have casted 5/8th ounce spinnerbaits on it no worries.

Will let the combo go for sold, great combo for anyone keen to get into bait casters.

Here is the reels write up on Motackle

The new Exceler 100HDA is the latest addition to the Daiwa stable, reels that anyone can afford no matter what the budget but still get a tournament grade reel that delivers reliability beyond the call of duty.

The Exceler incorporates many of Daiwa’s most famous innovations in one of the best value packed baitcasters available. Budget pricing shouldn’t mean there are compromises, comfort and ease of use often lack in lower priced reels but in Exceler these are major features. The Exceler features Magforce Z for ultimate casting performance, swept handle design with soft touch paddles that provide perfect balance and an amazingly smooth and powerful wet drag system for incredible fish stopping power.

These reels deliver smoothness, power and performance that’s unmatched by any other reel in its class, partnered up with the spin reels and the perfectly balanced rods and you’ll have one of the most featured packed outfits available.

Rigid one piece aluminium frame

Lightweight free floating drilled aluminium spool

Magforce Z magnetic cast control

8 stainless steel ball bearings

Swept handle and star drag design

Rugged 6 point drive train

Infinite anti-reverse

Soft touch grips

Archived