some fat bass of late

wesfish

Some nice Bass Wes, bummed I did not get up there before they hit the flush button :(
i have a feeling it will be let slower then they are saying, a mate dave believes they wont let it gush over savages as they have a bit of work still going on there.. so here is hoping it on rises a metre like last week.

@wayne, the new yak was well and truly christened today! you smashed a heap of the big ones while i was bricked :lol::lol:

@freshy cheers mate :lol::lol: i was feeling lazy and tired to write a detailed report :silly:

Some very good quality bass Wes hopefully they will find somewhere to hold there ground during the flush and a few more of there mates might join them and give you many more good sessions. A bit of extra water came down the bremer about three weeks ago and seems to have deposited a few more in my spots.

Hey Wes,

Good session, But!

None seemed to go over the 58cm mark on the brag mat like mine did on Thursday arvo, are you loosing your touch?

Anyway,

The water has not gone over twin bridges like they said it would, so things should be back to normal pretty quickly up here when they turn the big tap off again.

Your mate Wayne's new 'Jackson' Yak looks pretty good on the water, didn't see him stand up yet but that seat must be to comfortable.

Cheers Fudgit.

Hey Wes,

Good session, But!

None seemed to go over the 58cm mark on the brag mat like mine did on Thursday arvo, are you loosing your touch?

Anyway,

The water has not gone over twin bridges like they said it would, so things should be back to normal pretty quickly up here when they turn the big tap off again.

Your mate Wayne's new 'Jackson' Yak looks pretty good on the water, didn't see him stand up yet but that seat must be to comfortable.

Cheers Fudgit.

:lol::lol: they must be attracted to that bright yellow tinnie , i got vid footage of wayne standing up but he did not play the game of falling in :evil: :lol:

Archived