How bad is schoolies?

max pwr

Gonna head down to Cronin Is/ Chevron in about an hour if anyone is keen. Be there round fivish, but having second thoughts cos it's so close to surfers......anyone been down that way last couple of days? Also considered council chambers but all I ever seem to do there is lose all my tackle to the rocks :pinch: cos that's where the fish are right? In the rocks....so that's where I keep chucking my sps, again and again etc

I woldnt risk it

Ask Moses hes down there for week trying his luck on the young ladies haha

Last i heard from him he was passed out in the apartment toliets.

Theres others places to fish at coast mate. Even if you do go take a few mates along just incase alot of drunks walk past the bridge.

I was just talking to my apprentice about schoolies today, just saying how I would love to go back. I went in '00 then back in '01 again when I was 18 so I could enjoy it just that bit more :P

But yeah I would probably stay away from surfers for the next couple of weeks if your wanting to have a relaxing fishing trip. Maybe Nerang somewhere or further south like Tallebudgera.

Nah I reckon our folks were more strict, well for gen X'ers like myself, so I think we tended to still have fun but without the destruction and attitude shown by some these days.

At least u can still find good schoolie aged teens around, just so many more of em are out to break stuff and fight. The girls are WAY out of control compared to what I remember!

Or am I just getting old and bitter :lol:

Glad u didn't go home without catching something.

Archived