where to buy live bait gold coast

wantsbiggerfish

I presume you mean Poddy Mullet, Herring and Pike by your user name and i am sorry to my knowledge no tackle shops on the Goldy sell these, Southport Marine and Dive do have live worms and yabbies.

Best bet if you want livies is to buy a cast net and start practicing, cheers waynne

Chayne, where is Oxenford bait and tackle, there was a tackle shop opposite the pub but i thought it closed down ages ago, cheers wayne

147 Old Pacific Highway, same location as "Pet Crazy", opposite the construction site for the new Bunnings store. Its my local, Rob and Vaughn are top blokes, more than happy to put people onto some good spots locally...

Mate, if u r fishing from jetty or pier, I suggest u to use those bait jigs. U can have some fun to catch those bait fish, and then but the livies to catch the bigger ones. What i have done is to get a bait jig, only cost u $3 ( I like the surecatch ones, but those greenish one, dont those only with plastic or papers on the jig ). Then u can buy a bait bucket for $25 so u can keep ur fish alive for a long time.

I dont prefer to use cast net. Yes it is much easier, but use jigs is more fun, or if u get snagged, it only cost u $3 rather than at least 60.

Mate, if u r fishing from jetty or pier, I suggest u to use those bait jigs. U can have some fun to catch those bait fish, and then but the livies to catch the bigger ones. What i have done is to get a bait jig, only cost u $3 ( I like the surecatch ones, but those greenish one, dont those only with plastic or papers on the jig ). Then u can buy a bait bucket for $25 so u can keep ur fish alive for a long time.

I dont prefer to use cast net. Yes it is much easier, but use jigs is more fun, or if u get snagged, it only cost u $3 rather than at least 60.

Dont u just hate phone's correction function...

Archived