Wavebreak Island Marlin to Mackerel Social

tugger

4 tins of chunky stew in a can, 5 ice breaks, a loaf of bread, beers and i'm set.

Really looking forward to this, will probably be rocking up around 5 or 6pm friday.

Are the bugs thick? i was considering just using a fly but if they are i might pitch my tent.

Last trip the bugs were good but being summer now I'd imagine they will be very bad.

Ya gotta come down Zane,the Mackeral are in and we are going to kick ass. :P:P:P

Well Brad and I are anyway. :lol: :silly: :lol:

The chook sounds good Eddie although I am glad you got some practice in now,lol

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like I have a decky spot, I will be leaving Brissy on the Friday around 1300 hrs.

I prefer to pack light so if you want to come, only minimal luggage please, small tent or swag and sleeping gear, I will have an esky and the rotisseri for a chook that night.

Share all costs for fuel and bait, should be around $75 each, please let me know if interested. I would prefer someone who knows what they are doing to a certain extent as I am no expert either.

PM me if interested.

Looks like I have a decky spot, I will be leaving Brissy on the Friday around 1300 hrs.

I prefer to pack light so if you want to come, only minimal luggage please, small tent or swag and sleeping gear, I will have an esky and the rotisseri for a chook that night.

Share all costs for fuel and bait, should be around $75 each, please let me know if interested. I would prefer someone who knows what they are doing to a certain extent as I am no expert either.

PM me if interested.

If i didnt have to come back saturday night id come with you.

Come on guys eddies got the a very fast boat. I was his deckie last wave break n we had great time.

He knows what hes doing too

Im sure youl find someone eddie.

Hi Brad, wondering if you may have a deckie spot for the sunday morning run for me and the missus?

We are coming over mid morning saturday on the yak and fishing the broadwater during the day. A few drinkies sat night and would love to get out with someone on a boat sunday morn!

Cheers Rob

Hey Rob. I prob wont have two spots, Ive got Lance on my boat all weekend so I'll have a max of one spot although most of the time it'll prob just be lance and I, got a new (new 2nd hand) boat now which is heaps more comfortable but has less fishing room than the other, 3 is about the max for it to be comfortable

PM me if interested.

hey Eddie

My mate Stu may need a spot,top fisho too (sometimes,lol)

Will let you know soon.

Thanks

Lance

PM me if interested.

hey Eddie

Will let you know soon.

Thanks

Lance

He is a Little Bi-Polar but is safe :P

Seriously a good bloke and a good fisho.

PM me if interested.

hey Eddie

Will let you know soon.

Thanks

Lance

He is a Little Bi-Polar but is safe :P

Seriously a good bloke and a good fisho.

hyperactive thanks Ted ;) and thanks for talking me up, I would say I am an average fisho who knows how to tie knots and has a fair bit of gear that can benifit from the knowledge of those on this site with much more experience and knowledge than myself. Going to be a great weekend, can't wait to see your new toy Ted.

Hey guys just thought I would post this so that everybody has there paper work in order

[attachment=45394]Night-out_application_form.pdf[/attachment]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - ahhhhh women. Can't live without them - and they can't pee standing up. :cheer:

Cheers

Woodlaz

Can't live without them - and they can't pee standing up. :cheer:

Cheers

Woodlaz

unless they have one of these http://www.shewee.ca/

haha eddy, im not even going to ask!!!! did this little number make an appearence in ur mrs santa sack this year :whistle: :P

with the limited toilet facilities at Maroon Dam, the missus and the old lady reckon they could have done with one, I am going to hire them a portadunnie for next years trip.

Cheers

Woodlaz

You laugh now, but wait until a girl follows you into the toilets at a club, droops her underwear (you are thinking.. SCORE) then pulls a weird looking funnel out of her handbag and pees in the trough next to you... haha

Cheers

Woodlaz

You laugh now, but wait until a girl follows you into the toilets at a club, droops her underwear (you are thinking.. SCORE) then pulls a weird looking funnel out of her handbag and pees in the trough next to you... haha

they can just shove it through their fly mate, they don't need to drop their daks.

Hey guys is this social on this weekend and how do I get an invite. Wat size boat do I need, I got a 4.2m tinnie

G'day bennyl mate 4.2 is plenty to get out side up until last year bir the pom and crazywalurs would be down there in tinnies that big but you just need to keep a close eye on the weather if it blows up coming into the seaway can get hairy even in a bigger boat.hope to catch up there

Brad, got the kit from masters hardware, it is a battery powered unit, runs on two d cells, it was about $30, you can get one with a bigger motor (for more meat) for around $50. I then got two small stakes from bunnings, then got the boys at work to weld little bits onto the mounting brackets that go over the star pickets. I will take you through it next weekend if you want, I will only have one bird on the thing, and have room for two more, or lamb or whatever so just bring whatever you want to roast along and you can chuck it on.

Archived