couple of trev

ChrisC

took the yak out for a quick sesh this arvo

got on the water about 5 o clock an launched from my own etty ;) best thing about living on the river!

started flickin aroun a lucky craft 78 pointer for a jackson!

found a nice eddy with quick water pourin out of it 1st cast into it came up tite to a nice fish which ran straight into the current an use it to its advantage but eventually played him out an up pops a gT (sweeet better then the bloody big eyes i have been catchin consistenly) haven seen a gt for a while actually

next stop was where i was ripped up by 2 jacks in one arv on sammys a few weeks ago

i got there an started flickin around next thing you know im hearin some crazy water movement looked over to the other side to see a whole canal entrance absolutly errupting with big fish/ I havent seen a bust up like this in years the hole entrance was boiling up as you do i started paddlin as fast as i could to the other side about 100m away i get there an they just stop ! a few dirty words came out

still had a flick there an came up tite to another trev sweeeeet wasnt the fish i seen boofin to small quick pic an away he went ! next thing you know its on again an the yak is in the middle of a all in brawl i wasnt sure where to chuck :whistle:

i got a cast in an one crank my lucky craft was mauled by somethin massive my 1-3k stick with 2000 reel was bent to the shiii t house an reel was gettin punished must of taken 50m off my reel on the first run my heart was goin nuts he stoppe for a sec an took of again then nothin i couldnt believe it ! i thouht i had been busted up an trated reelin in slack line with the odd vibration get it in to find i only ha the bib left on my lucky craft an the body was in the fish's mouth I was really dissapointe it was an awesome fish an would of loved to c it! flicked around for a bit loner an had a chat to one the local who seen it all happen an called it a nite

cheers

post-9874-144598721305_thumb.jpg

post-9874-144598721313_thumb.jpg

post-9874-144598721319_thumb.jpg

post-9874-144598721324_thumb.jpg

Thats where u went when I'm in the office working.

Sounds like a good sesh that I missed out. :(

Anyway, MIGHT be able to sneak out for a fish tomorrow. If madmullet is coming to fix my trailer, we can all go out for a sesh after. If he is not coming, we get to go out earlier. hehehe

Archived