Moogerah

keen_as

Ray and i fished it a few days before closed season and the bass were still plentiful. Few yellas around the bottom of the carpark area there. Quite a few silvers too.

Further downstream below the weir, bass were taking shrimp as they hit the water.

I hear the odd cod is also around where the carpark area is...

Prior to that, Angus put up a post "The lost world". That might have a few tips and hints in it.

Just bear in mind, the ranger there can be a bit lazy and not bother driving down and checking if there are any parked cars at the bottom at 6pm. He would just lock the gate at the top of the hill 10mins early and you will get locked in. Ray and i know from experience :evil:

good luck and hope to see a report soon.

Cheers

i think directly below the dam wall, there is a NO fishing section. But other areas are ok.

Here is the link of the "Lost world" for your convenience.

Cheers

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/14-freshwater-reports/320219-exploring-qlost-worldq

Cheers for that mate, we're looking at hitting the river section below the wall (not keen on the ski lice :pinch: ).

After all of the reports from last year it looks too good to pass up.

sorry mate, should have clarified it.. We were fishing below the dam wall, where the carpark and weir is.. im assuming this is the same area you want to fish in? Choose a good lure, and im sure it wont dissapoint you.

Archived