long time since last fish

gengen0804

was so bored last night so i rang up couple mates see if they r still keen to get some jew and tf. they weren't keen but said they'd tag along anywayz

got to the port bridge b4 the tide change and parked @ fisherman's island boat ramp. already a few ppl there but that didn't put us off. took us like 5 mins to get under the bridges and finally got to the other side. before i put my fav vision 110 on my mate's already on! a little tailor around 35cm opened the account.

few mins later i got onto something bigger, a 60ish soapie :blush: when the other mate got a 70cm model.

went on and got about 3 jew each and we decided to take the risk and ran over to the other side of the little cannal. the effort was proven wellworthy when i got a 87cm model 1st cast and next fish did me around the pilon. mates got 2 jew each around the 80 mark and we got told to move on by the security.

we did a bit of drive to the city and found out the tide's only just running out. had few casts at southbank and got a 76cm threadie with two soapies. then we hit mowbray just to find out the place's being raped by baitos. still managed two threadies and one epic bust off right pass the pontoon.

before we called it a night we hit kangaroo point under the bridge for like 4 casts and got a freaken GT lol. was quite amused cuz we thought it would've been a little soapie as they had always been in huge numbers months ago. was sad to see no big jewie bust ups either cuz they were there all the time.

anyway was an OK night with some arm stretching action and only few lures lost to tailor and two unstoppables.

sounds like and adventure and a great sesh... got any pics?? As for the risks, mate, not worth it i reckon but anyways, upto you.

Advice: might want to edit your post as some will be all over you. Just a friendly reminder as fishing in some places where you can be moved on by security can be touchy.

cheers

are you guys talkng about the bridges next to the boat fishermans island boat ramp? where exactly is it illegal to fish in that area? whys is it illegal? lol i never knew that

Its is illegal to fish past the fence they got there, or on the fishermens island side.

There are massive signs saying no fishing there. Its private property

yeah sorry guys i wanna make it clear that i wasn't encouraging anyone to do it. i should not have done it that's for sure. but every now and then u just have to .......you know.

and dragons7 you've done plenty of illegal stuff as far as i know we can discuss it in the pm if u want. and since u pmed me and want me to keep the mouth shut about one of ur best spots, the port bridge, i'm sure you've fished it too.

and thanks for the kind reminders guys i'm new to the site i'll behave.

just for the record i don't think the southbank spot's 100% legal either so please don't fish it like i did. there are plenty of legal spots to fish from. mowbray park is one. then you can always jig up some jacks down the gc

are you guys talkng about the bridges next to the boat fishermans island boat ramp? where exactly is it illegal to fish in that area? whys is it illegal? lol i never knew that

Its is illegal to fish past the fence they got there, or on the fishermens island side.

funny how 5imple and I saw you blokes fishing on the fisherman's island side the other night. should add that it is illegal to fish off the bridge too!

.... you've done plenty of illegal stuff as far as i know we can discuss it in the pm if u want. and since u pmed me and want me to keep the mouth shut about one of ur best spots, the port bridge, i'm sure you've fished it too.

sounds familiar!! like old matey the failed field goal attempt

funny how 5imple and I saw you blokes fishing on the fisherman's island side the other night. should add that it is illegal to fish off the bridge too!

I wasnt fishing off no bridge get your eyes checked.

Whats your problem man. I told you lets meet up n sort it out rather than being internet warriors.

I wasnt fishing off no bridge get your eyes checked.

Whats your problem man. I told you lets meet up n sort it out rather than being internet warriors.

noone said you were fishing off the bridge. read english much?

you are being really helpful giving advice about where you can or cant fish man, i'm just adding a point that you forgot. what's with the aggro?

Its ok dragons7 that's prob why he has no pic up of who he is or of any fish as a newbie I wouldn't come to a sight shooting my mouth off at people and what they do . Especially when they need to fish illegally . It's a site to help people out with tips or info not a site for ppl to bitch

Archived