Interesting

Jords

Could come back to the taggers measurement. Have had a couple of returns that were 5mm less than when I tagged them my error in measurement :blush: ? or the person who caught thems measure being out ? dont know. Have you checked your measure Jords :lol:. If I use my Brag mat when tagging have to make an adjustment :blush:

Could come back to the taggers measurement. Have had a couple of returns that were 5mm less than when I tagged them my error in measurement :blush: ? or the person who caught thems measure being out ? dont know. Have you checked your measure Jords :lol:. If I use my Brag mat when tagging have to make an adjustment :blush:
Using the good old fold up alvey ruler mate, as per your instructions :whistle:

It's a shame that there is such a variation in measuring instruments, must make analysing data a nightmare!

The alvey rules are the good ones ;)

A few millimeters over a year or so is not a big variable considering the variation in growth rates.

Bass grow much slower in rivers than in dams. Still plenty of good data there, survived the Bass thieves, made a fair journey, still swimming around who knows where it will turn up next :)

Archived