Stradic FJ 2500

Surfingant

Considering selling my Stradic FJ 2500, it's near new (used thrice) and spooled with 4.4lb Fireline Exceed. Will come with box, papers and receipt for warranty (purchased 10/11/11). I will not be giving it away being near new so will put $210 on it, make me an offer if that is a bit too steep but nothing ridiculous. Here is a link to the Shimano page.
/>http://www.shimanofish.com.au/publish/content/global_fish/en/au/index/products/reels/spinning/stradic_fj.html

Cheers,

Ant.

Was down at Coffs and had a play with this reel at Mo's. Very impressed with the new Xship system and how smooth the reel was. If you dont mind me asking, why are you selling it Ant?

ps - For interested buyers, the warranty will still be valid as long as the original receipt is produced.

Yeah they are a great reel Genesis, only wanting to sell because it is a bit too big for what I want. I probably shouldn't have got it in the first place but it was there so I bought it. Will replace it with another 1000 if it sells.

yeah love the thousands :kiss:

but the 2000 biomaster is even smaller ;)

Yeah they are a great reel Genesis, only wanting to sell because it is a bit too big for what I want. I probably shouldn't have got it in the first place but it was there so I bought it. Will replace it with another 1000 if it sells.

yeah love the thousands :kiss:

but the 2000 biomaster is even smaller ;)

Haha yeah but I don't need any smaller, I've already got 1 and it is a perfect match on the rod it is going on B)

Is that 4.4lb Fireline Exceed the same as the 2kg Fireline Exceed ?

Did you purchase it under a futures contract (10/11/12) or are you dyslexic ?

Haha yeah mate, that would be the one for some reason I never talk kg in line ratings ;) And didn't take any notice of the date that I put up, but then I don't take much notice of what I post :lol:

Archived