Atomic Crank 38 Mid

RichH

On our way to an Aussie Day BBQ , I couldn't resist so stopped in at BCF , in a discount lure bin I came across a few Atomic Crank 38 Mid lures $8.95 each , having not had any experience with these purchased them anyways. Picked up a Matte Green Tiger and a Ghost Brown Shad , anyone had experience with these? What will they catch? How are they best fished? ..all info appreciated ..cheers!

i have a box full of atomic cranks (not a little box either), possibly the best bream hardbody iv found, the muddy prawn is my favourite colour but ghost brown is proving to be just as good... these have accounted for literally over 200 bream between me and a mate in the last 4-5 weeks, just slow roll them past any structure that bream hang around (bridge pilons seem to be the go) and your in with a good shot... only problem i have found is the trebles dont hold up to big bruiser bream too well, i change mine to decoy ys25 trebles

There were a few 51MPL , I had a dig around! Worth checking out though! I always make the effort to dig around the discount bins ..never know what you may find. Yeah changing the trebles sounds like a good idea , great to see they account for quite a few fish! Cheers Reef!

• 2 months later...

Archived