Yakkers sunday 5th of Feb

Keen-as-fisho

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
good luck to you all, I'm planning on exploring the local fresh to see how the influx has effected things.

looking forward to reading the reports.

Rocket

looks like i'll be joining you rod. i've been talking to kiwi and the fresh sounds like a good plan. :cheer:

sunnydays wrote:

Have a good one guys! I would have liked to come but have to play cricket!

When is the next one?

Next weekend, then we'll probably be out the following weekend then ... You get the idea, we're all addicted!

Hey it's alot better than some other addictions!

Count me in on the next 'floatilla' after the summer classic!

Looking forward to the report! :)

Well surprise surprise I ended up with a big fat donut ;) Although at least I ended on that and not -1 hey Milan :P

Nice to meet you Baptism, waiting to see how Tacklebox and his lovely wife Kreel went :kiss:

We're getting married as soon as we find 2 people (with money) that will marry us and still let us sleep together.

You fellas obviously weren't trying hard enough. TBox and I arrived at gentlemen's hours to find you lot loitering around KAF and "HMS Ladyboy". When will you learn all Denny's interested in at the moment are nasty boney, spikey Bream.

So if you want to catch a feed - go where Denny isn't! We immediately moved to the South - east corner of the island and drifted around. Not much for the first hour or so, but we persisted and tBox was on first - a nice 53cm flatly. As she was bringing it over to put into the chully bun, I was on and a nice 49cm model was added to the total. Job done, pedalled back in the steaming sun - whose idea was it start so late, I have heat exhaustion!

Nice to meet the new faces - Milan and Adrian (?); Ant ... Well your mum probably loves you. Denny, thanks for exterminating all those pesky bream and leaving all the good eating' fish.

See you guys at Summer Classic if not before.

PEACE-OUT

Well surprise surprise I ended up with a big fat donut ;) Although at least I ended on that and not -1 hey Milan :P

Nice to meet you Baptism, waiting to see how Tacklebox and his lovely wife Kreel went :kiss:

We're getting married as soon as we find 2 people (with money) that will marry us and still let us sleep together.

You fellas obviously weren't trying hard enough. TBox and I arrived at gentlemen's hours to find you lot loitering around KAF and "HMS Ladyboy". When will you learn all Denny's interested in at the moment are nasty boney, spikey Bream.

So if you want to catch a feed - go where Denny isn't! We immediately moved to the South - east corner of the island and drifted around. Not much for the first hour or so, but we persisted and tBox was on first - a nice 53cm flatly. As she was bringing it over to put into the chully bun, I was on and a nice 49cm model was added to the total. Job done, pedalled back in the steaming sun - whose idea was it start so late, I have heat exhaustion!

Nice to meet the new faces - Milan and Adrian (?); Ant ... Well your mum probably loves you. Denny, thanks for exterminating all those pesky bream and leaving all the good eating' fish.

See you guys at Sumer Classic if not before.

PEACE-OUT

Was Nice to finally put a face to the name!

Sorry I thought you were a man TBox LOL I might go edit my post from the other day!

Sorry I thought you were a man TBox LOL I might go edit my post from the other day!

Apart from Nickers, Tangya, Pussca, Elle Cat and tBox there aren't that many ladies on the site. Pity.

PS - Ant, I'm bringing my drinking pants to La Summer Classico, so come suitably attired!

PEACE-OUT

Not a dude, just wears the pants in the relationship

PEACE-OUT

Not a dude, just wears the pants in the relationship

Archived