Wavebreak island Mackerel to Marlin Social 2

tugger

March the 2/3/4th will be the date to kick off the next camp at the island unless the weather is shocking then we'll go for the following weekend. Everyone is welcome wether you have a battleship or kayak as the island is well protected for any size vessel and most throw up small tents just back from the beach.

Bring firewood if you can and don't forget your fold up chair to kick back on the beach with a coldie or 2. The early mornings will see most of us heading offshore after the speedsters but there is plenty of broadwater to chase fladhead etc.

There will be a large tarp to get under and out the sun during the day and plenty of beach to have a swim or fish from. These trips are blast and the company couldn't be better with the AFO Wanderers group welcoming new and old freinds each time

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that would be great brad.thanks. never had goat rotisserie style before.

so wat the talk was last trip was for the next trip was we get the fire goin a bit earlier and rotisserie a goat leg and a few chooks,fast eddies whole pumpkin on the coals and spuds in foil and garlic bread in foil.get every thing off the coals before sun set and feed the trib. whats every ones thought on this?

coles have whole chooks from $4 each i can get 3-4 chooks on the fri i dont mind and i can keep them real cold in engel fridge till sat.

bag of spuds eddies pumkin and bring ya garlic bread. we need any thing else

I'll throw in Mick this sounds great just let me know if i need to bring anything

that would be great brad.thanks. never had goat rotisserie style before.

so wat the talk was last trip was for the next trip was we get the fire goin a bit earlier and rotisserie a goat leg and a few chooks,fast eddies whole pumpkin on the coals and spuds in foil and garlic bread in foil.get every thing off the coals before sun set and feed the trib. whats every ones thought on this?

coles have whole chooks from $4 each i can get 3-4 chooks on the fri i dont mind and i can keep them real cold in engel fridge till sat.

bag of spuds eddies pumkin and bring ya garlic bread. we need any thing else

Hey mick is it to late to put in for the roast Goat? if not count me in.

na we should be able to do a few chooks on the one rotisserie. brad is organising the goat (thanks to madmullet). small chooks are definatly the go i was jus guna grab 4 small chooks from coles. i dont mind buying a med bag of washed spuds to wrap in alfoil.

hey eddie bunnings have replacable rotissorie shafts 1400mm long for 15 bucks might be a good idea.might get the ends away from the heat a bit more.

na we should be able to do a few chooks on the one rotisserie. brad is organising the goat (thanks to madmullet). small chooks are definatly the go i was jus guna grab 4 small chooks from coles. i dont mind buying a med bag of washed spuds to wrap in alfoil.

hey eddie bunnings have replacable rotissorie shafts 1400mm long for 15 bucks might be a good idea.might get the ends away from the heat a bit more.

main thing we got to watch is the weight capacity of the motor, may be worth getting a bigger one??

main thing we got to watch is the weight capacity of the motor, may be worth getting a bigger one??

Oh Jesus !!! soon we'll have fast eddie "spit roast" the motor will spin so fast meat will be flying every where :P :silly: :side:

Oh Jesus !!! soon we'll have fast eddie "spit roast" the motor will spin so fast meat will be flying every where :P :silly: :side:

I will pay that, like that Gold add, nah I am saying that they only have a certain weight capacity, I got the small one, I should have gotten the most powerful one I could have bought, doh!

Archived