At the tackle shop oh oooh

Jig_Meister

Hi guys,

Haven't been on in a long time, due to not fishing allot but i went out the other day to the tackle shop

Tackle warehouse in brissie. Any way i had a limit of $300 to spend, after a big chat with the guys there

i originally wanted a Tcurve and a technium but it went over budget so i said im just gunna buy a reel and put it on my Pfluger trion 2-4Kg and i ended up buying a, Rarenium C14 FA

So the question is now What the hell do i do now i cant find a rod anywhere to match it to :S

Cheers Jamie.

post-9812-144598751806_thumb.jpg

Nice :) That's a beaut reel.

Personally - find the lightest rod to match that suits your fishing style (plastics or hardbodies or both?) and don't skimp on line. If you put anything like TD Sensor or Fireline on it, you're shooting yourself in the foot.

Whoaa...

Isn't there like $50 difference between these lines? How is TD sensor in the same ball park as Fireline?

I personaly haven't used the Daiwa line it's probably one of the most expensive lines out there...

Sorry to hijack the thread but find it very interesting that these lines would be lumped together.

I have a Daiwa Tournament Master X 1-3Kg and it is a sexy beast! The reel seat is the most comfortable I've ever held and the action is fantastic very affordable and IMO slightly take the edge on the T-Curves

But if you like your Trion 2-4 why not get one in 1-3 very nice rods.

Cam

:cheer: Thanks for the responce guys sorry for the late reply!

I bought the reel!!!! :evil: its awesome i got a 2500 because i will be looking at getting a 2-5kg rod

for a little bit more versatility in fishing light and medium but on the original topic my god im not a shimano fanboy but my god!~ i can slap my gums all day just pick one up and have a go unreal! no pun intended

Tight lines! Jamie

Archived