barra rod

Shark bait

what do u mean by not an easy place to fish bro??

People fish there every day of the week mate, so the barra will be used to pellets floating round. My suggestion would be to have a look at some reports from Bli Bli (advanced searched section, on the website, fish light and have a go with some live bait!

Good luck,

Cheers Anthony ;)

here is a map mate the green circle is the barra park

the first and best spot to throw the castnet is across the bridge were the red is there is a wooden jetty castnet both sides especially the mangrove side there is prawns herring and also mullet here dw about trying to keep the herrring live though

the next spot is the boat ramp you can get silver biddies and mullet here if you go on the weekend though then you will be putting up with alot of boat traffic.

both places are better on high tide but give it a go and good luck

post-7093-14459875875_thumb.jpg

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ildnfxJunM&list=UUxnzR3bncV5q3GtivvNfeeg&index=1&feature=plcp

Yeah mate, Ross has the idea. Although I went out to murrarie the night before the fishing trip at the barra farm and I caught about 100 prawns and kept them alive in a 55l container with an areator. I had to change the water a few times, and the areator stopped when we got to Bli Bli. But the prawns stayed alive the whole session and we had a ball! :woohoo:

Good luck

Cheers Anthony ;)

Archived