Redland Bay Quick Sesh

pancakes_and_haggis

Met up with a few mates last night for a quick live baiting session down at Redland Bay,

Well it seems the mullet are around down there in plague proportions, 3-6 inch mullet everywhere 30 odd per cast net, few prawns getting around down there too at the moment!!!!

Set the rods and kicked back with a beer or 5!

First rod goes off and takes a good 50m on its first run with wicked head shakes making me wonder what we had hooked up to, another huge run gaining abit and then losing it only to find id hooked a decent bulley through the tail, :evil: :evil: no wonder i felt head shakes!!!

Had multiple runs but strangely even leaving circle hooks to rin for 10 or so metres couldnt hook anything else,

a mate lost a nice fish at the rocks but in the dark and struggling to see straight by that time we didnt see any colour :silly:

P1010405.jpg

P1010413.jpg

mate thats not a bad had youve got on there :kiss: :kiss: :woohoo:

Oh boy have I got some nice hats for you brad! Xmas was good to me, I especially like the metrosexual straw cowboy hat that the Missus parents gave me!!

On a side note you stay away from those temptations in the window while fishig the noosa classic :P :cheer:

Archived